Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Circus Freaks (1x1)

Alexander McAra (played by Bertie-McBert)

Freak Shows were something he never wanted to go to in the first place. But you know friends, some of them want to do stuff you'd never do and, even at twenty one, peer pressure sets in. He ended up getting lost in the crowds at the circus, and after, lost in the trailers of the preformers. Some of the people, at first glance, made him nervous and even a bit disgusted, but as he listened for someone to tell him a way out, he found that they all were incredibly kind.

He was following directions out when he bumped into someone else. "Hello." He said, blushing a bit at his own stupidity. "I'm sorry."
Silktrake when he was bumped into wore a feathered outfit as well as a small mask over his eyes. He looked at the shy man that had bumped into him. He blinked as he looked at him with his green eyes. He took his mask off and looked at him with his red hair.""oh why hello there? are you lost? " he said kindly as she bowed and looked at him his bow almost an inhuman grace. He smiled as his green eyes foucused on the man still kind telling he was lost. He could tell seeing his blush.
Alexander McAra (played by Bertie-McBert) Topic Starter

"Yes, I'm very lost. All of these trailers and tents-- It's like a maze." Alex laughed awkwardly. This man's eyes, his bow, both unsettled him. He didn't know why and merely attributed it to paranoia after being lost for so long.
Siltrake smiled again with a toothy grin as he looked to the man."well then i suppose so it is all a whirl of color and amazing people. Yes it is confusing, so I can help you if you want as well as guide you here. After all im one of the most extraordinary folks here. If you catch my drift, as well as rather kind. We all are, especialy to guests." he said with a slight giggle his flamboyant attitude matching his appearance. He laughed again as he stood straight up and then held out a kind hand.

Alex accepted his hand politely, "Thanks foor the help. I'm Alex, by the way." He said once he was on his feet.
Siltrake helped the man up to his feet and then smiled again polite."my name is Siltrake, Siltrake Sunrae, acrobatic and somewhat of a freak myself. But I show you around so next time you wont get so lost. The sea of color and excitment anyone can get lost in, however all of us here are willing to help. Oh and it is quite the pleasure to meet you Alex."he said with a smile as he gently pulled Alex along to start to show him around, he stopped sudennly and looked back to Alex rather quickly."oh that is if you are planning to leave? either way ill be more then happy to oblige." he said rather quick and completly off the handle, he spoke with a graceful voice yet at the same time, one could tell he was on the verge of hoping onto another topic.

The almost urgency that Siltrake spoke with made Alex nervous. Still, however, he could not be rude and agreed for a tour back around the circus's camping grounds. He made light conversation to ease the awkwardness. "You're an acrobat? I didn't see you in the shoe preforming."
Siltrake smiled again as he pulled Alex along somewhat fast as he zipped through the crowd and came to one of the exhibition rooms. "oh as forbme not performing, i was working the freak show here. This is were the talented folks are, they come here and display themselves. As for me i can do a few tricks myself." He said as he let go of Alex's hand and put his hands over his face covering it. He let his hands fall down and his face was covered in bright blue green scales."this for example, though dont fear Alex you can relax around me."he said notcing his uneasiness.

He visibly jumped at the sight of the scales. "W-What, How?" He asked. He was even more uneasy now, was this guy using some sort of close-up 'magic' tricks to fool him? Alex, being curious, reach out to touch the scales on his cheek. "Are they..?"" He meant to finish with 'real' but couldnt get the word out.
Silrake let out another giggle as he brought his hand closer to Alex's hand and let him touch them." oh they are real that is the magic of them. you can touch, i dont mind in fact I haev several more tricks on me."he said as he looked at Alex's jumping and his surprised expresion.

"What do you mean?" He asked softly, running the cold tips of his fingers across the scales once again. He looked at them in awe, shocked that they fit in so seamlessly with the rest of his skin.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Circus Freaks (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus