Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Drunkard (OPEN)

Sake (played by BlackJack)

I have gone through a lot of pain in my years, but that never stopped me from fighting. People called me insane but I didn't really care. Though later the crimson will drip off my hands and onto the graves of many, I didn't really care. People asks me, "How are could you be so cruel?!" I usually just say its not me who killed whoever...nah....I say the Sake did it and I walk away. I wasn't lying at all. I fight with a certain style that I have to be drunk to use it so I just stay drunk.
I must say I might as well be called unbeatable.

A male lays in the middle of a dirt road, draining a bottle of sake into his mouth. He looked like he hasn't shaved in about a weak and his eyes were dazed. A drunkards flush was across his cheek and his glasses rested crooked across his face. He stood up silently and started walking, swaying slightly as he did.
He stopped walking and looked at the sky. "Huh...night already?" He began walking again until he was attacked. He fell effortlessly as an enemy tried to slice his head, but he fell in time. He soon flipped up, kicking the enemy's jaw and sending him flying and hitting a tree. He was fighting well until he was caught off guard. He took several hits to the ribs and winced in pain while to fight, worry crossed his path.
What am I to do?
Damon salvatore (played by Dean)

Damon was nearby, he was feeding on a bar maid that served him drink. When he was done he compelled her to go back to work and remember nothing. Damon heard the fight nearby and decided to see who was getting beat up. Damon arrived and saw that there was two people fighting and he thought he could use some good karma so he decided to help the poor guy getting beat up. "Hey whats going on here?" Damon asked trying to act like a normal guy and not let on that he was stronger than both of these guys.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Drunkard (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus