Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For master (Medieval) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hey, i am looking for somebody to play with. I created a character "alvar Bennet" as a servant girl. If anyone is up to play as a young king, or any other medieval person Hmu of comment?
(Can be fantasy too)

Alvar's Backstory

Alvar Bennet been a orphan since she could remember, her father was knight who was actually killed by law for turning against and killing his own people. Her mother was captured by the kingdom of Farnfoss and never returned. So Alvar lived in the Village's orphanage until it also got raided, once again by Farnfoss, she was kidnapped this time and sold to Gramsby Village as a servant, now she lives in a stone cold room with a straw bed serving the king of Gramsby, doing whatever she could which is normally feeding prisoners, cleaning floors, or bringing food to the king and queen[/c]

(The story can change to match your character, like maybe she is a slave to someone else, etc. )
I have a medieval Pricness character if you're interested in rping with her? [you can check out her info to the side here at my name / picture if you'd like to know more]. As it happens, shes just moved castles and is looking for some new servants. I prefer Multi Para and up if that's good with you! :3

Let me know if you're interested!
ShareYoLean Topic Starter

idrk know about princesses, though
Oh...well ok then...

Sorry
It's ok :)
This sounds like it could be fun!

My character can be tweaked to be a prince of a ruined city

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of +5, got 8
Roll for perception

Is anyone else up for this?
Faize (played by Michael_Rainwater)

Faize? you said it can be fantasy so i'd like Faize to be in it.....maybe as idk an enemy kingdom's spy/warrior acting as their own warrior?
Thecoldsoul

I definitely will

Still up for anymore players if anyone is interested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For master (Medieval) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus