Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Greetings everyone!

This will be brief and I will not drag on, but I am new to this site obviously. I came to this site to make a nicer profile for my character to role-play if anyone is interested and that is it. I play on Furcadia so if anyone finds me in-game we can chat there or here if anything. Just wanted to say hello is all, he-he.

Thank you for taking the time to read!
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! So glad that you came to see us. :) How are you liking the site so far? Figuring everything out okay?
SerenityAbyss Topic Starter

So far this site is very resourceful and easy to manage. However, I do kind of wish there was some kind of counter to see how many people have dropped by your page or something of the sort. I might have not found it yet or maybe it is what it lacks compared to others I have been on, but other than that I like it!
Kim Site Admin

A rudimentary count is kept, but it's true that it's never really been incorporated into public features. I'll keep in mind your request for it. I'm just very wary of sites I've visited where there were packs of people posting links asking for help "raising their numbers"! >.>

Otherwise, I'm thrilled that you're finding the site easy to use! :D
SerenityAbyss Topic Starter

Thank you.

I have also been aware of that, but I am sure that there will be people who will always abuse something of that sort, posting links no matter what to get them out there if possible, counter or not. I think most people would look down on that sort of thing and deem it as desperate, or some could be interested. It's just a nice thing to know if people are interested in your page and perhaps might contact you.

Yep, it is quite easy. At first I was a little stumped, but I figured it out fast.
Welcome to RPR SerenityAbyss! I really hope you're enjoying your stay here :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus