Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Survivor Messages

Niku Vivacus (played by MSochist)

A fresh-looking note is taped to the wall.

Niku here.

To that Casendra chick: What the hell? Are you a serial killer or something? Reading your note made me feel like I was on r/nosleep.

Hey...come to think of it...wait...Arcanus?!
[A file lays on a coffee table]
Time: 16:00
District court courtroom lobby
Detail: It seems I am a pawn surrounded by queens. I do not condone in violence in anyway. It seems that my glare scares these things. I'm still stuck in this court. Some of these unidentified creatures have blown up or spit acid at me. Edgeworth

[You see autopsies of citizens]
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

You come across an abandoned mansion in your travels. Surprisingly, unlike the rusted and destroyed buildings, this one looks untouched. There's a note stapled to the front door.

Read the note?

>Yes
•No

The words are computer written and printed in small enough letters to read and fill the whole page.

"To whom it may concern (if any of you are still alive on this world),

Yo! This is Lexi, your resident alien chick. Just letting you know that if you're reading this, you're in luck! This place was long abandoned by me and my pals, but enchanted enough to be a safe haven for survivors. There might be people already inside, so if they kick you out for whatever reasons that humans kick each other out, my bad! I can't help ya. Anyway... If you're actually the first person to get here, good for you! Here's some s*** you should know about this place:

•The place is cleared out of any furniture and items except for in the basement. If you're looking to loot the place for crap other than survival supplies, I ain't got nothing for ya.

•Alien tech is in the basement of the mansion, but at best it's just a high tech bomb-shelter for protection against nuclear warfare. The access password to doors one through three is =€℅|¶`{÷, and the password to the last door is ×€[|¶|°£Π`.

•There's enough food in the shelter and the storage chamber next to it to feed a group of four people for up to three months. After that, you're so outta luck (as some of you urban types say) unless ya got mad skills in foraging for food.

•The med kit encased in the way back should only be used in case of dire emergency. (Yeah, it's that green vial of liquid in the glass case.) All you have to do is apply a drop or two and watch it work its magic. Trust me, you don't wanna waste it on just a paper cut, ya hear me?!

Think I'm crazy for saying I'm an alien? Oh well then. I don't give a **** if you don't believe me, but this is one of your few options for survival. I highly suggest you take it. Think of it as an impromptu ambassador gift from the Mythites of Planet Cosmia. Happy surviving! If you recivilize yourselves and start thriving again, we'll give y'all a call.

P.S. If you try ripping off this note to deter others, nice try. It'll just reform on the door.

Human Codename: Lexi Rhodes."

Rip off the note?

>Yes
•No

You rip off the note. Suddenly, a new note slowly starts to reform on the doorway from the remnants of paper left on the staples. The same message seems to write itself on the paper.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Survivor Messages

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus