Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » It Was Just The Beginning

Sadie Rose (played anonymously)

// I do both first and third person. Depending on how other rps. I'm looking for someone who can at least do 5 sentences. This doesn't have to be all romance or any at all the choice is yours. If you want to comment below for a group please go on ahead but 1x1 mag me with the response. Any sexual content beyond kissing take to pm. I also don't want swearing in every sentence.

The year was 3956. Everything was different in the year 2018. Now in earth was uninhabitable do to nuclear explosions and many asteroids that had hit. Millions of people live on a space ship called The Morgana. Each part of the ship has it's thing. One was for the rich, one middle class and for the poor. They even had sections for the children if you didn't want your called adopties. The was one for the adults called welcome to paradise. And so on and so forth. There are all different species and etc. The guards which were mainly robots with some humans of the ship are called the lower keys or LTK for short and as for hire government it was called The Royals which was generals and etc.

Sadie lived in the middle class. She had her own apartment which only her finger and eye recognition could let her enter her room. Her room apartment was two story. She woke up to an alarm beeping and a fake digital sky to the right. She let out a sigh and sat up. She was in her white placed bra and panties. Her blankets were red like a rose. She soon yawned and streched. As she grabbed her black bath robe that hung next to her on a glass stand. She slipped each arm in the holes and placed her feet on the cold black waxed looking floor.

She made her soon enough after wrapping herself in the bathroom to the kitchen which was a beige room. A voice called out to her.

" Good morning Ms. Rose what shall it be today?"

A small android said rolling over to her.

"Is like eggs and bacon. Lucy. Thanks " the robots eyes soon changed to yellow to green and made it's way to the stove.

Sadie sat at the table as she made herself some coffee and then turned her flat screen on. What the new had on was several killings from the night before.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » It Was Just The Beginning

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus