Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Nightfrost looked a little surprised as she saw how much gauze was there, starting to unwrap it. “That’s a lot of gauze....”
Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

((I have put my sticks away and they are never to be touched for ankther 6 hours... Maybe))

Aboki then tried to stitch it up himself, be had dealt with cuts like this before but he couldn't do this one. It kept opening up, Aboki eventually made blood pour out of it again, he faints on the couch as he basically bleeds out
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

All along my arms are cigarette burns, scratches, cuts, gashes... all from my mother. I look away. This is the first time I’ve shown anyone...
Her eyes widened in shock, staring at the wounds for a moment before grabbing the antibiotic cream and a wet paper towel, trying not to hurt him more as she cleaned the wounds and put some cream on it. “I-If you don’t mind me asking, how did this happen....? Some of these look like they’ve reopened and never got a chance to heal....”

‘M-my... My mother.’ I lower my head. I just want to disappear right now.
She froze, looking at him. “I-I’m so sorry.....” She lowered her voice a little, putting gauze over his arms again but keeping a hand on his shoulder, unsure of how to really try and comfort him.

‘It’s fine... it’s nothing new really. It’s been happening for a while now’ I shake a little bit and look down.
She shook her head, “No, that’s not ok.... I get why you don’t want to go home right now, but umm.... let me make a call to my boss.” She called Afol, coming back a few minutes later. “He sometimes lets me stay here overnight, he said you can do the same if you want.... there’s sleeping bags and pillows in the storage room in case something happens like this.”

‘Ok... thank you!’ I say as I shake a little bit from talking about what has been going on and because I’m drenched in water.
She nodded, handing him a towel. “If you want, I can turn the heater on.... I’m going to be staying the night as well...” her sister had texted her to stay out while her boyfriend was over so it’s not like she could go back if she wanted to

That would be great, thank you.’ I smile a little and start drying myself with the towel.
Nightfrost turned on the heater and got the pillows and sleeping bags out, chuckling softly. “To think his apocalypse storage idea would actually come in handy....Im going to try and get some sleep, but wake me if you need anything ok?”

‘Ok, night.’ I sit on the floor and stay up a bit thinking about thinks and what might happen by telling someone about this. I then fall asleep soon after.
Nightfrost woke up the next morning, looking in the reflection of a blade only to see herself with a bad case of bed head. "Great...." She got up and put her sleeping bag away, combing out her hair.
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

The following morning. Jax woke up with a headache. He groaned and looked at his alarm . 6:57 am. He soon got up and got his things together his parents gave him his pills.

I yawn and rub my eyes and slowly sit up. I forget where I am for a second becaseu this doesn’t feel like the normal hard floor that I sleep on at home. Right, I’m at the shop. I flip my hair a bit out of habit and look around.
Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

Aboki woke up with once again. Agony... He tried to stitch up the wound once more but once again failed, he stood up and got ready for school
Ari woke to the scurrying of rats on the wooden floorboards. "They really need to fix that." She says, yawning. She heads into the bathroom, getting ready for school. She runs a brush through her hair and applies a light face of makeup. "Eh. Good enough." She shrugs.
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

Jax soon made it to school. He didbt make eye contact with anyone. Just walked down the hall.

Right school... I comb my hand through my hair since I don’t have a comb. I then put my phone in my now dry backpack and get ready to head out.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus