Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Konichiwa!

Cedrik (played anonymously)

Hello everyone! I am a new character to this site! And to say already, this site is adoring with the friendly community! I would love to meet some new people <3

Have a nice day everyone!
Welcome! I'm new here too, and I agree that it's a charming and welcoming community :).

I just checked out your character page and it's very well fleshed out! It takes skill and courage to play a character with mental illnesses too. I hope you have fun on the site, and welcome again!
Cedrik (played anonymously) Topic Starter

ladyknight_oakheart wrote:
Welcome! I'm new here too, and I agree that it's a charming and welcoming community :).

I just checked out your character page and it's very well fleshed out! It takes skill and courage to play a character with mental illnesses too. I hope you have fun on the site, and welcome again!

Thank you very much for your warm comment!! And welcome to you too! <3
Welcome to RPR Cedrik! I really hope you enjoy your stay. Everyone here is really friendly and helpful, I'm sure you'll have a lot of friends in no time! <3
Cedrik (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR Cedrik! I really hope you enjoy your stay. Everyone here is really friendly and helpful, I'm sure you'll have a lot of friends in no time! <3

Thank you!! <3 I just looked through your list of characters and wow.. so many oAo;;
Haha yes, I've been roleplaying for years and they just sort of...accumulated XD
Sanne Moderator

Hi Cedrik, welcome to RPR! ;) I'm a little late. <.<

I looked through your character profile and am digging what I see there. :) You have some lovely artwork accumulated! What sort of roleplays do you enjoy in general?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Konichiwa!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus