Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Werewolf for RP!

So, I made a character for an awesome RPer, and I really liked him. Unfortunately, reasons unknown caused that wonderful person to leave RPR. So now I have this character I really like to play, but I don't have anyone to play him with!

He's a werewolf, and freaking awesome :3 Though he's got his dark secrets <3

He is the werewolf right here, before Capell. He's the alpha male of his pack, and really awesome :3 If you're interested in RPing with him, let me know! :D (Looking for 1x1, preferably PM because it's easier for me to keep track of, and preferably female :3)";
TheLily

Oh! Oh! pick me! pick me!

I'm not 100% sure who to pair him with. At the moment I don't have any werewolves but I do love them so! Do you mind a human?
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Yay! :D

And yeah, it doesn't have to be a werewolf! It can be a human :D
TheLily

Abby might work.

Otherwise, I am expecting more slots soon, so I could shove a character on my "Others" profile temporarily from some of the adoptables I have but haven't been using!

Random girl

Number one belongs to me.

Pink haired girl

Purple haired girl

I also have a lot of unused adoptables here.

let me know what you'd like.
I'm interested Celes... I'm starting to have time at work to do RPs, if you are interested

Abby looks interesting! :D
Ironically, Abby is the name of the other character I RPed him with. XD
Also, Number One could work too :) Which would you prefer, Lily?
And you have a choice! Would you like fresh-start Roland, or Roland after the RP I had him in? I can tell you what he'd be like if you chose the 'after-RP' Roland. :)

That would be awesome, Kuroi! I miss RPing with you <3 Let me know who you'd like to use with him :D
TheLily

Can I find out about the "after"? then I can make a decision on which one I'd like more and maybe which character I'd use :D

Yeah! :D I'll put it on here so others can decide too.

What happened in the RP I had:
Roland started as a teacher. He was alpha of his pack as well. He had dated a human but had killed her in a feral fit. Then he met a girl, and fell in love again over time. However, through many emotional trials, and a run out to get some air, Roland lost an arm. With one arm, he had to give up his job, and his position as alpha male.
If the 'after-RP' is chosen, he will be alone again, the girl having died or left him.
Uh... now is the hard part xD

Let's see, here is what might fit with him:

Erasai

Favor

Isabella

Nanette
TheLily

I think after his old Abby with my Abby. Then he can be sad when he hears her name. What age would you like her to be? More than 18, I assume!

That sounds awesome, Lily :D And yeah, definitely more than 18 lol. Early twenties? Whatever you feel comfortable with :)

And looking at your characters right now, Kuroi :3
TheLily

Would you like to start, love? I'll play her at 20. She's commonly found at the university. She practically lives there.

Yes I will :D

And Kuroi, Isabella and Nanette really appeal to me :3 Would you like pre-RP Roland, or post-RP Roland?
Alright! Send me a message and tomorrow we can start. I'll have to decide who I want to use as well

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Werewolf for RP!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus