Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Sa-loot.

It's been ages since I came here. Never did anything, never said a word. I just sat back and let the bluegrass music play. But let's see. I do know a few folks here and there, and everywhere.

Now, a little about myself. I'm grumpy. I spit, and I curse. Sometimes my fur gets...wait, wait. That's a quote from somewhere. Hmmmmm, ugh. Huh. Well. I'm a man. I'm a wizard. I can call myself what I like, and most would believe me. Strangely. I once stated that I was a mechanic. More than once, actually.

My second act. What will be my second act. I'm not sure, but I'll steam in up shortly.

I'm not the first here, am I. That's fine, everything's fine. I need a nap. A long nap.
Kim Site Admin

Well hello there! Welcome (back) to the site! I took a look at the activity on your profile page and was somewhat awed to discover that prior to posting your introduction here, your last action on the site appears to have been two full years ago. Wowzers!

No wonder you feel as if you need a nap. I'd be groggy too after hibernating for two straight years. :)

I hope that you make many more friends and RP partners now that you're back. You've returned to us in an auspicious time; lots going on on the site, lots of community discussions occurring, lots of new features being worked on. So terribly exciting! :D
Welcome to RPR! From the sound of your introduction post you're very colorful and unique and that's exactly how we like 'em! I think you'll find many new people and friends to roleplay with! I'm glad you're getting re-active on the site! I'm sure you'll find many new things and people and heck maybe someone will wrangle you into rp!
Whoah welcome back it is always good to have fellow rper coming back to the wondrous world of rp. ^^ hey I do not blame you for hibernating, though im sure that you will be able to pick up the pace once more. We all can be life extending soul eating trickster, but hey welcome back and I sincerely hope that your time back can be fun.
TheLily

I have an inkling that I would enjoy your writing style. I like what you did here in this first post. It reminds me of several stories I have liked over the years. It's an effective style. I like it.

Drop me a line if you want to play.
Wiegraf Topic Starter

I was awake once. Yes, yes I know of this now. Someone else knew, and they stirred my soup. No, from slumber, that's what happened.

What can I say? I can say what I will, but I will not say what I shouldn't. Speak of, that is. The time flies by. But it never has anything nice to say to me. It never says a word. I know it's been a long, long time, and all my thoughts are neither here, nor there. Up there. I'm rusty. I'm not done though. That's likely what she saw in me. Now I'm here, again.

Effective? That's a long, on-going word that I can hardly keep track of. I was once told that I wasn't very good at roleplaying poorly, but I became much better. Much, much better. It's all I want to do now. My stomach. Ugh. Ok, ok, enough already. I need to fix my laptop, first of all. I wouldn't mind a little practice. But I warn you, Lily, I'm choppy. I also spit fur. Or. Spit.
Welcome (back?) Wiegraf! I really like your icon! :) I hope you don't end up hibernating again and that you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Wiegraf Topic Starter

Pictures are nice to stare at, I'll agree. It's special. To someone. But I don't think I'll sleep again. Ever.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Sa-loot.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus