Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

Isabella felt someone watching her and her eyes flickered. She turned around and saw a thing in a tree. "I'm fine..." Isabella said. Her eyes were dull like and her voice was quiet and shyed. Her eyes drifted around, "WHERE am i?"
~(The sheets looks awesome!!! Nice work Mr. Prince.)~
“You’re at a human settlement, though it’s been overrun.” Nightfrost explained a little and punched one of the creatures in the face. “Can you climb? These things can’t.”
Swiftly and silently the young man made his way up the outer wall of the building. He had little to no trouble when it came to feats like this. The man arrived on the rooftop a couple minutes later. The unfolding event would be taken in a moment before the youngling rushes forward,. Yes they would be able to fend off most of those things and yet he wanted to at least try to lend a hand er wing.
"Yes." Isabella said in a monotone voice. She started slowly to climb the tree, one step at a time. Then she got to the highest brand that was sturdy enough to hold her small weight. Her eyes drifted to the woman, then she said nothing to the woman, just staring at her.
Once the girl had made it up the tree, Nightfrost looked over at the small owl humanoid, cutting off the head of one that was about to hit him. “The others are safe, do you want me to fly us into the trees?” She looked at him curiously.
Blinks a few times seeing he was now alone once again. The small man would crunch down where he was trying to be seen as small as possible. The women must have slipped away to safety while he was trying to get to them. That was a good thing really. The long daggers would be held tightly in both hands while he looked around at the remaining creatures on the roof. A shrug would pass over his shoulders before he ran swiftly towards the edge of the roof. Soon he slides to a stop nearing the creature speaking "Um sure why not." That sheepish smile is seen on him.
Elizabeth (played by A__Girl)

She smiled “the name is Elizabeth.” She looked st his smirked and laughed a little
Nightfrost smiled at him before carefully using her hand to guide him into her back and took off into the sky with a few flaps of her wings. She went high in the air so they couldn’t be reached by the creatures below before she swiftly and easily flew through the large trees. She landed gently on a large branch that could hold them both, and lowered herself so he could get off easily. “Thank you for coming down and providing assistance in getting the other survivor to safety.” She smiled, her soft and silky voice was calm and genuinely thankful. She knew there were too many for her to handle.
NathanialPrince (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

He chuckled lightly while watching her "Name is Prince nice to meet you."
The small man would smile brightly feeling the air in his feathered hair. Once they landed he would hop off of her with her help and smiles looking up to her "Many thanks for the ride m'lady and it was me pleasure to help out such a beautiful creature." Now that beautiful creature part was not meant to be said so now he was blushing a little bit.
Nightfrost smiled softly, and blushed a little as well at the ending of his comment. “I-I’m glad to help..... I’m Nightfrost by the way. And you are?” She noticed his seeming embarrassment, so she tried to take it calmly and not embarrass him more and tried changing the topic. Long brown hair fell to her tailbone as she stood up straight again, braided back with beads in it. Each one had a rune on it.
Looks up at her once more and smiles again "Leltum m'lady and a pleasure to meet you." Those pale blue hued orbs would follow the flow of her hair then back to meet her own "So what would have you come help out total strangers?"
Nightfrost smiled, her emerald green eyes flashing with curiosity. “Well I haven’t met any other survivors since my own escape from the humans. These undead abominations are going to kill everything on this planet if we don’t try to survive, and right now the best way to do that is together.” Her tone became a little more serious and she glared down at one of the smaller ones trying to climb up but failing miserably.
Nods in agreement "Indeed remaining with others is the only way to survive." The little man would look where she was looking and shrugs before sliding down the tree trunk. Once he reached the bottom he would help the one that was having trouble to get up into the tree.
Nightfrost nodded and smiled softly as she saw who it was. “Hey Afol....” Afol smiled and turned into a Gyrfalcon form when Lectum reached him. “Thank you sir. I was scouting the area but I had too little energy to fly back into the tree.” He sat comfortably on Nightfrost’s shoulder. He was originally a Phoenix, but preferred his Gyrfalcon form. The small human form was only a disguise.
Laughs lightly seeing what the man did and where he went "Now I have not seen one like you in ages." The young man made his way back up the tree and returns to his seat. A glance is taken towards the tree where the elf and woman had been. This was to make sure they were still alright.
Elizabeth (played by A__Girl)

“Well nice to meet ya, Prince..” she bit her lip exposing her fang, it was a habit for her to bite her lip
Isabella left the beast and trudged down the alley way she was in. Her mind didn't wander. It was blank almost. She saw a woman, dressed in rags, walking but she was slumped over and walked like both her feet were hurting badly and she couldn't stand to walk. Isabella didn't help the woman. She just watched. Her pink hued irises gazing over the woman as she shuffled along.
NathanialPrince (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

(Indeed it is but it is all of you that make it this great. This idea started about two maybe three years ago and yet i had not found anyone to play it out until now. Many thanks to everyone involved you have made me very happy.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus