Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

The small man would smile brightly feeling the air in his feathered hair. Once they landed he would hop off of her with her help and smiles looking up to her "Many thanks for the ride m'lady and it was me pleasure to help out such a beautiful creature." Now that beautiful creature part was not meant to be said so now he was blushing a little bit.
Nightfrost smiled softly, and blushed a little as well at the ending of his comment. “I-I’m glad to help..... I’m Nightfrost by the way. And you are?” She noticed his seeming embarrassment, so she tried to take it calmly and not embarrass him more and tried changing the topic. Long brown hair fell to her tailbone as she stood up straight again, braided back with beads in it. Each one had a rune on it.
Looks up at her once more and smiles again "Leltum m'lady and a pleasure to meet you." Those pale blue hued orbs would follow the flow of her hair then back to meet her own "So what would have you come help out total strangers?"
Nightfrost smiled, her emerald green eyes flashing with curiosity. “Well I haven’t met any other survivors since my own escape from the humans. These undead abominations are going to kill everything on this planet if we don’t try to survive, and right now the best way to do that is together.” Her tone became a little more serious and she glared down at one of the smaller ones trying to climb up but failing miserably.
Nods in agreement "Indeed remaining with others is the only way to survive." The little man would look where she was looking and shrugs before sliding down the tree trunk. Once he reached the bottom he would help the one that was having trouble to get up into the tree.
Nightfrost nodded and smiled softly as she saw who it was. “Hey Afol....” Afol smiled and turned into a Gyrfalcon form when Lectum reached him. “Thank you sir. I was scouting the area but I had too little energy to fly back into the tree.” He sat comfortably on Nightfrost’s shoulder. He was originally a Phoenix, but preferred his Gyrfalcon form. The small human form was only a disguise.
Laughs lightly seeing what the man did and where he went "Now I have not seen one like you in ages." The young man made his way back up the tree and returns to his seat. A glance is taken towards the tree where the elf and woman had been. This was to make sure they were still alright.
Elizabeth (played by A__Girl)

“Well nice to meet ya, Prince..” she bit her lip exposing her fang, it was a habit for her to bite her lip
Isabella left the beast and trudged down the alley way she was in. Her mind didn't wander. It was blank almost. She saw a woman, dressed in rags, walking but she was slumped over and walked like both her feet were hurting badly and she couldn't stand to walk. Isabella didn't help the woman. She just watched. Her pink hued irises gazing over the woman as she shuffled along.
((this RP is great!!!!!))

((Yass))
NathanialPrince (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

(Indeed it is but it is all of you that make it this great. This idea started about two maybe three years ago and yet i had not found anyone to play it out until now. Many thanks to everyone involved you have made me very happy.)
NathanialPrince wrote:
(Indeed it is but it is all of you that make it this great. This idea started about two maybe three years ago and yet i had not found anyone to play it out until now. Many thanks to everyone involved you have made me very happy.)
((You're welcome!! :3))
NathanialPrince wrote:
~(Yeah we are all good but we would not be this awesome without a really story presented to us to flourish in. That is all you Prince and we thank you for letting us participate in it.)~
((I agree with Leltum, I'm happy you shared this idea with us! It's a great plotline and world for it!))

((Me too, happy to be involved in this awesome role play))
NathanialPrince (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

( Well thank you guys for all the nice words. I have been thinking about launching a actual chat if it is possible once a week so that we could all see and post in real time. I have been thinking about coming up with like quests to fight certain zombie monsters together, like a zombie dragon lol and maybe get rewards for it. Would anyone be interested in doing that?)
~(Heck yeah I would love having my little owl face off against a beast like that lol.)~
(That would be awesome! And a zombie dragon sounds amazing, if it's ok with you I may try to do some artwork based off of this rp.)

((Sounds awesome count me in!!))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus