Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

Isabella groaned and got up, clumps of mud falling off her body and sticking to her as well. Her eyes narrow and her legs wobble and she leans into a wide of a building for support. The wood creaks of the side of the building, but it doesn't collaspe. She remembered her age and that's it. She didn't know What race she was of her name, not even her past. But she knew something.. And that is she's different from some people. She can read minds and talk to animals, but she also has canine teeth.. Something she didn't know of.
Elizabeth (played by A__Girl)

She nodded and came closer to him “and the blood will need to be cleaned up, as well...” she got a piece of sewing thread and a needle, she jabbed the needle into his arm making him bleed more, and she began to sew. She looked at the blood drip and she bit her lip exposing one of her fangs
Nightfrost looked over and saw someone at the edge of the building who seemed to be struggling, jumping off the branch again and landed in front of the girl before one of the creatures could get to her. “Are you ok?”
The young man would just stare at the beautiful creature above him. A light crimson hue would be seen around his cheeks while he watched her fly.... back to the building? Oh holy shit. The little man hopped down and soon raced towards the building. Those twin long daggers were removed from the dead thing on the ground before he took off towards the building once more. The hell if he would let something with such beauty get hurt.

When she had finished sewing him up, she ran her tongue up his arm collecting all the blood that dropped from him, every last drop. She looked at him. “There you are..” she smirked a bit of blood running down her mouth
NathanialPrince (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

(Damn you all are awesome. I step away for a few minutes and the posts keep coming i. The new sheets are on the site now and are ready to be looked over.)

Well almost anyway lol i still need one more sheet to add.))

She sat down next to the elf wiping his blood from her mouth “that should heal fine..” she said looking at his arm and licking the last bit of blood off her fingers

He watched her stitch him up and made no move at all. Pain was nothing to this elf. He smirked looking to the woman ahead of him "Many thanks. Now what may i call the one who helped me?"
Nightfrost was beating off the creatures with her large wings and a Kukri with a Damascus blade that caught the light again as she swung it elegantly. She was defending the girl that was unarmed and obviously injured. The blades danced across the creatures and they collapsed as they were hit, some of the ones with lesser injuries went to lunge but she was using her wings like a sheild.
Isabella felt someone watching her and her eyes flickered. She turned around and saw a thing in a tree. "I'm fine..." Isabella said. Her eyes were dull like and her voice was quiet and shyed. Her eyes drifted around, "WHERE am i?"
~(The sheets looks awesome!!! Nice work Mr. Prince.)~
“You’re at a human settlement, though it’s been overrun.” Nightfrost explained a little and punched one of the creatures in the face. “Can you climb? These things can’t.”
Swiftly and silently the young man made his way up the outer wall of the building. He had little to no trouble when it came to feats like this. The man arrived on the rooftop a couple minutes later. The unfolding event would be taken in a moment before the youngling rushes forward,. Yes they would be able to fend off most of those things and yet he wanted to at least try to lend a hand er wing.
"Yes." Isabella said in a monotone voice. She started slowly to climb the tree, one step at a time. Then she got to the highest brand that was sturdy enough to hold her small weight. Her eyes drifted to the woman, then she said nothing to the woman, just staring at her.
Once the girl had made it up the tree, Nightfrost looked over at the small owl humanoid, cutting off the head of one that was about to hit him. “The others are safe, do you want me to fly us into the trees?” She looked at him curiously.
Blinks a few times seeing he was now alone once again. The small man would crunch down where he was trying to be seen as small as possible. The women must have slipped away to safety while he was trying to get to them. That was a good thing really. The long daggers would be held tightly in both hands while he looked around at the remaining creatures on the roof. A shrug would pass over his shoulders before he ran swiftly towards the edge of the roof. Soon he slides to a stop nearing the creature speaking "Um sure why not." That sheepish smile is seen on him.

She smiled “the name is Elizabeth.” She looked st his smirked and laughed a little
Nightfrost smiled at him before carefully using her hand to guide him into her back and took off into the sky with a few flaps of her wings. She went high in the air so they couldn’t be reached by the creatures below before she swiftly and easily flew through the large trees. She landed gently on a large branch that could hold them both, and lowered herself so he could get off easily. “Thank you for coming down and providing assistance in getting the other survivor to safety.” She smiled, her soft and silky voice was calm and genuinely thankful. She knew there were too many for her to handle.

He chuckled lightly while watching her "Name is Prince nice to meet you."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus