Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Daughter of Thoth (OPEN!!!)

Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Anua was walking down a path not far from a village. She kept her white, unseeing eyes ahead. She knew a few passing travelers looked at her in confusion because she could walk without bumping into anyone. A sand colored cloth was holding her long bronze colored hair up in a ponytail and she wore a white shirt and gray pants. She had her backpack on her back that contained her notebooks and pencils.
Alex Nightshade (played by hiddensoul14)

alex walked through town wearing his normal attire that consisted of a muscle cut black v-neck tee shirt and a pair of black jeans with dark brown boots , he also wore gun holsters on each side of his waist each carriying a pistol he carried a small back pack that had and extra pair of clothes a pair of sunglasses a hat and some extyra bullets ,food and emergency water he walked through the town not really paying attention to what he was doing and bumped into a girl who seemed to be blind " im sorry excuse me"
Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Anua blinked and looked up at the person who had bumped into her. She was looking at him but her eyes were unfocused. She smiled at him kindly." It's okay. I should've been paying more attention."

"it was i who should have been watching where i walked " alex talked with a very polite style almost Shakespearean "a thousand pardons" he said with a bow

Anua blinked." Well your very polite." She backed up a step and did her own bow. She then looked up at him." My name is Anua."

"and i alex it is a pleasure to meet you" alex stood back up and brushed his black bangs out of his face " excuse me madam but if you do not mind me asking , are you blind?"

Anua smiled gently." I do not mind you asking and yes, I am blind."

" i see" alex said putting a hand to his chin " hmmm, so how can you see around"

" I can see through vibrations in the ground and through touch." Anua tilted her head to the side slightly." I also have very good hearing so I can pretty much tell where you are."

" i see" alex said " well as an apology for bumping into you shall i by lunch"

Anua blinked and blushed slightly." You don't have to. I wish not to be to much of a bother to you."

"please its no bother , i actually need to eat and i would be delighted to share my lunch with a beautiful girl" alex spoke with a smile

Anua blushed a bit more." If you really want me to come along, I guess." She smiled.

" great follow me " alex smiled and turned to walk towards a diner

Anua followed him, keeping her white eyes down at the ground.

alex walked up to the diner door and held it open for anua " after you"

"Thank you." She smiled at him as she past.

alex walked in behind her asking for a table for two , their waitress then proceeded to seat them " so if you do not mind my asking , are you traviling somewhere or is this your home town"

Anua shook her head." My home is far away. I have no particular I'm going. I've just been traveling around for the past few years."

"i see " alez rested his head in the palm of his hand and smiled at the waitress as she came to the table " hi , ill have a glass of water with some lemon and a salad"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Daughter of Thoth (OPEN!!!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus