Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Storm (Closed)

Raedun Raun (played by Forta-ver)

Raed listened a time - to the words of the younger Dicon, to the somewhat rhythmic struggle of the shield-bearer, to the raiders and the chains and the road - and decided she wasn't quite pissed enough to leave everything to chance.

"Y'know, this is prob'ly insensitive, but I'm gonna be reaaal mad if your brother turns out fine. I was serious when I said I'd fight him."

She struggled to sit up and failed. The attempt had her kick the sides of the cart and her uncoordinated wriggling bounced her chained wrists (and shoulders and knees) against a chest and other bits of salvage. Not all of it seemed to have come from their ship, but she saw no other captives, which was disheartening. An extra body or two could have been helpful in a pinch.

The cart itself didn't leave her much to go on, either, but a wiggling from one of the sideboards seemed promising enough. Maybe there would be other places this well-used cart was showing wear... Actually working it loose, though, would be an adventure, and she could only reach it with her feet, impaired as she was. It was something to keep in mind, but nothing she could act on anytime soon.

For now, she gave up on investigating and settled back, trying to prop herself up on something that would keep her head from bouncing off the floor every time they hit a rut in the road. A thick coil of rope helped on that front; as uncomfortable a position as it was, she managed to be somewhat stable leaning against it.

Finally satisfied with her efforts, she grinned - lopsided and lazy despite everything going on. "So which 'a you runs this pack 'a vultures?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Storm (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus