Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

Ace (played by A__Girl)

Jonathan jumped on top of the king size bed and sighed “I haven’t slept in a bed for so long”

Ace looked around the place, “it’s fine I guess if it protects you..” she shrugged and looked over a johnny(his nickname)
matt fireblade (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

*matt looks at Johnny* whats your name?
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“My name is Jonathan, but my sister gave me a stupid nickname Johnny” he said this and stuck out his tongue at ace

Ace rolled her eyes and smirked at him, “suits you though....Johnny” she said this messing with him

well Johnathon how about you go play ive got some toys over there *he points to a toy chest filled with toys* me and your sister have to talk about some things...
Ace (played by A__Girl)

Ace raised a eyebrow at Matt, wonder what he was talking about, Jonathan bounded over to the toys and pulled out some cars and began to play with them, ace sat down on the bed and leaned back crossing one leg over the othe “what do we need to talk about?” She watched Johnny out of the corner of her eye

I'm trying to rebuild this building into a military base you in???
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked at him and nodded “that seems like a great idea, wait so your letting us stay?”

yeah... I think your... body could get us some workers... if you catch my drift
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked at him in disbelief, “what..?” she crossed her arms, and looked pissed
Lulu (played by LiviMinoku)

Loud banging in the forest beside you startled everyone (Lucy a young woman massacres an entire mob using her bombs and explosive bullets)
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She turned quickly to were the sound was coming from, she ran over to Johnny and grabbed his hand and pulled him to her side

The banging stops and a woman comes out I’ve the forest with blood all over her hands she doesn’t see ace or Johnny but she has a large man with her who does
Ace (played by A__Girl)

I’m looking out a window so I guess he can see me but I am about to come out XD))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She grabbed her gun and told Johnny to stay there, “I guess I’ll use myshe glared at Matt and then walked outside assault rifle in hand, she ducked behind a car, eyes on the man and woman

Alex told Lucy to stop he didn’t feel right so he pulled out his gun and Lucy had her bombs ready Lucy spotted ace and slowly walked toward her “oh sweetheart you think that little gun will help get up and get out of my sight before you regret it

*matt sees her and nods he throws a flashbang and says "flash out!" he then runs in front of the man and woman and fires his ak*

(srry I was gone so long)
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She whistles and points off into the direction where there is nothing, but it distracts Lucy and she Tripp’s her making her hit her head on the concrete, she grabbed lucy’s bombs while she was on the ground and pointed the gun at her face “but you can’t do anything whiteout your bombs now can you” she smirked

nice one sorry for what I said earlier

“Oh honey you think I’m dumb?” She grabs ace and whips her to the ground and takes her bombs back and pulls out a knife

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus