Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

setting: a park surrounded by buildings in new york
(plz read character info then you can dm me asking to join)
Ace (played by A__Girl)

Hi))
matt fireblade (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

(hey u can start)
Ace (played by A__Girl)

Ya))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked around the park, she hid behind a broken down car, she pulled her little brother to her, she put her finger to her lips as she heard a couple of zombies pass by the car moaning
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She stood and stabbed the two of them in the head, she grabbed her brother and jogged into the park

*matt wakes up in a nearby building on his sleeping bag* I can't believe I slept so long *he looks to see some zombies by a car* alright time to get some early morning target practice *he pulls out his silenced deagle and kills the zombies he then runs to the car to loot the bodies* what was that? *he hears ace and her brother behind the car then stands up and pulls out his gun* i'm not gonna hurt you just come out with your hands up!

(lol we were typing at the same time)
Ace (played by A__Girl)

Lol just forget me running into the park))

(k lol ur turn)
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She pull out her assault rifle and cocks it, she slowly stands she has the gun pointed at Matt, she uses the other hand to tell her brother to stay down, but her brother has his revolver if needed she brings her hand back up to the gun and eyes Matt “...”

ma'am you can put that down I'm not here to hurt you *matt lowers his gun*
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She hesitated, but she puts it down, but she doesn’t risk bringing her brother up “then why did you come up to me with it pointed at me...?” She spoke her voice soft, but still able to hear it

I thought you were a pack of raiders I get a lot of them out here *matt holsters his pistol as he does so he thinks "damn shes hot"* so ummm... you alone out here?
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“No...” she looks to her side gun ready in hand if he try’s anything, then looks back at him “I have someone with me...”

oh... who is it?
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Stand up, Jonathan...” she watched as her brother stood up

A boy about the age of nine stood up and eyed Matt he had his hand on his gun holster, he looked up at his big sister, waiting for her next move

oh... we should get out of here to exposed... follow me to my house
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked at him suspiciously, but of course Jonathan tagged along with him, she followed right behind Jonathan “how far is it from here...” she asked in her normal voice it was naturally soft and silky and would make anyone purr like a cat

we're here * he walks into a abandoned building where there is a sleeping bag a king size bed fully restored and a bunch of candles* so what do you think?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » post apoc rp (zombies)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus