Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Titanfall 2 Side Story: Operation Black Sheep

((You know what, forget it. Forget the dice and HP and all that, it's all dizzying. We'll just play this nice and aggressive. But one attack at a time. Problem is, I'm not sure how we're going to register the damage, aka when our Titan's limbs will pop off.))
Alex Frost (played by MilitiaPilot) Topic Starter

(Doesn’t matter. Besides, we’re not going to have limbs pop off in this fight. So, restart, you shot a missile barrage. I said a few sentences, and then I dashed up to you. One attack per time on a player, unlimited number on NPCs, that may change due to circumstances though.) Before he dashed to Hush, he raised his right hand. Out of VB’s right wrist popped a small looking thing, like a pistol. VB said, “Locked on to infantry.” The pistol looking contraption fired several bullets that maneuvered to hit grunts and spectres that were fighting Alex’s team. The enemy infantry dropped to the ground. After this, he dashed over to Hush and attempted a simple front kick to Hush’s Titan.
A quick glance of his moves would show that he's the reckless type. In his kind, he already preconstructed the situation that would occur, so this would be quick. He sidestepped to the right, easily dodging the kick. As the foot passed, he dropped his Cannon to grab it.

Alex quickly jumped up, and with his other foot kicked the Templar Titan in the cockpit hatch. With no foot on the ground, Alex fell. He quickly got back up.
A slight miscalculation, but not a fatal one thankfully. His Titan stumbled backwards at the sheer might of the kick. It regained balance, then raised its fists. It was an invite to a fist fight, the very first one in Titan history. Nonetheless, if his opponent refused, the Cannon would be ready, due to the fact that it lay right behind its feet.

Alex smiled, “Bringing a knife to a knife fight.” He raised his fists and advanced. But suddenly a drop ship and a Widow hovered over the evacuation point. Alex ignored this, however. VB pointed her open right hand at Hush’s Titan. Out of the palm popped a grappling hook. It latched to the top of the Titan, and VB brought her hand down. As the Templar Titan was doubling over, VB brought her knee up to the cockpit hatch. (Feel free to take the blow, or find a point in this action and do an interrupting move.)

((And in case you're wondering what this move looks like, I basically forced your titan to put his face any my knee that was going upward...eh, you get the idea.))
((Yes I do. But sorry Frosty. This RP seems to have already lost its touch. Ehh I'm getting pretty bored of it. I can see you getting bored as well. I can see you making a new Titanfall RP.))

((It was probably boring cause we got stuck on that one fight scene, but eh, okay. I can never find any good role-plays on this website, sadly.))
((It's because you're limiting yourself to Titanfall. Try something else. Perhaps you're in need of some lovey-dovey sessions with someone. Perhaps you're longing for some adventure in a faraway land. Don't just focus on Titans. =]))

Well, I do have some things in the works. In fact, I have proposed a heist roleplay. I have also talked to people on a pirate roleplay, but it’s dead. I’m also inviting you to another roleplay proposal thing called Post WW3. Something like that. So uh...yeah.
I would, but I'm quite busy at the moment. A man's got to fill his own RPs as well, y'know. I'll join you once I'm done with them. Don't worry, I've still got a month before I go back to school.

Alright.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Titanfall 2 Side Story: Operation Black Sheep

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus