Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » You know... I never said hi!

XD It is hard isn't it? I really love Tamora Pierce, right now I'm working through book two of the Song of Ice and Fire :D

Aren't the lack of ads awesome? I went epic once and then never looked back. The extra slots aren't too shabby either <3 You know you can customize your profile colors now? You can do this by going to dashboard, your profile, and checking the 'use custom profile colors' box :D
Remembrance Topic Starter

I wouldn't know what to do with custom colors really. o.o -shrugs- I might look in to it though. Lol. And yeah. I might not look back either. No ads! Woot!! Lovin' it!

I've read some Tamora Pierce. The lion rampot series. I really enjoy her work too.
WooT Tamora Pierce! She is AWESOME!! 8D
It's just a fun bonus :D The colors. Really glad to see some other Tamora Pierce fans! ^_^ I loved her Lioness Rampant and Wild Magic series <3

Haven't read the wild magic series. I should. I'm lazy about reading recomendations... >.<

I changed my profile!
It slightly hurts my brain.... but it reminds me of Zeller.

And I enjoyed the Protector of the Small, and Becca Cooper Series. ~nods~

Hurts your... brain... T_T
Looks pretty to me Remembrance! :D I liked Protector of the Small too :D Hoping I can read Becca Cooper soon!

Not really a recommendation, we're just talking about other Tamora Pierce books XD

True facts.
Becca CoopeR? i'm a horrible person. Don't know that one.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » You know... I never said hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus