Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Leon (played anonymously)

"There a problem miss?" He changed back and grinned "You've been saying shit for past few hours"
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

“Shit...” she landed on her back, “ugh..” she held her head, “what the hell dude...what’s your damage..!?” She looked at jack

He grunted and landed on his back "Jesus christ"
Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

``You can't escape me...`` He'd grin and then strange red symbols would appear around his hands. The ground around the area would shake. And then a blast of dark flames would leave his hands and blast Leon and Jessica .

He'd grow taller, His skin would turn dark red, Horns would grow out of his forehead, his hands would turn to claws. He had become a demon of death.

He made a sheild around himself and jessica and grinned

He'd slam the ground creating a massive shock-wave around him sending anyone and anything flying back.

“Holy shit..” she watched in awe as her grew, “what the actual hell is happening..”

"Demon of death" He said before his sheild broke and he fell back.

Before he'd send a blast of dark energy at them he'd grab his head and start roaring. he'd fall to his knees, his eyes would glow white and would begin to transform back to Jack.

“Nope..nope..nope...I am a child of Jesus freaking Christ!” She pulled out her cross, “I am not dealing with this shit..!” She crossed her arms pissed off

"Damn i hate this guy" He muttered before getting back up.

He'd then begin murmuring.. strange words ``who am I.. where's James, where's Aaron, why am I covered in blood, what happened to me I don't remember anything`` He was curled up he seemed frightened and scared.

She picked up her scraped motorcycle, “well shit...” she looked back over at jack, she stuck the middle finger up at him, and got on the bike pulling Matt on it, she turned It on thank god it worked, she began to take off down the road, “not...dealing..with..this shit...”

``Who are you... why can't I remember-`` He'd grab his forehead in pain ``What... the... hell just happened... where's James and Aaron?`` He'd suddenly remember that... that he killed them ``Oh god what have I done why am I covered in blood?``

"So you're not gonna thank me for saving your life?" He frowned.

“Yeah thanks...” she said yelling behind her, and she went faster down the road

"You killed em kid" He looked down at him and kicked him "You prick"

``I don't even know where I am! All I remember is heading out on a research mission to a strange temple... there was an area that looked like a ritual was preformed and then I saw a flash of red light and then I was overcome with the urge to kill.... I killed James and Aaron and then I went out and killed some more and more...`` He'd continue to talk aloud to himself.

He'd let out a loud scream and then it'd turn into a low roar and then back to a normal scream.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy, romqnce, modern, action RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus