Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey

Hey there everyone~ I'm new to the forum and stuff here.
Welcome. From what I have been told and what I often hear, you have entered a realm. A positive energy that pulsates within the very depths of such and such. Take a nap. Eat a sandwich. And be ready for the oncoming hello's and handshakes. It's pleasant. Real pleasant.
woodlands

Welcome to RPR :) What sort of role-playing do you enjoy?
datyanderegirl Topic Starter

woodlands wrote:
Welcome to RPR :) What sort of role-playing do you enjoy?

Modern, and fantasy mainly
mlfw8069_small.png

Hello, Dat, and welcome to RPR. We've got a pretty decent selection of RPs to choose from right now (it always picks up in the spring and summer), especially in the fantasy section. Depending on your tastes, you also start up a 'Seeking [type of rp] partner/group' or a 'So who would be interested in an [idea here] arpee?'

If you don't feel like RPing... well, you're talking to the right guy. I'm the overlord of the Off Topic section, and can be constantly seen making the Just Talkin' thread 20% cooler. That's also the section to post anything not RP-related. Got a new cat? POST THAT [RADIO EDIT] UP. Perhaps you have a theory on the next step of human evolution? BRING IT, WE CAN HANDLE IT. Maybe you're just wondering if there are any Furcadia players here? WELL GUESS WHAT, THERE ARE, YOU BETTER MAKE A TOPIC ROUNDING THEM ALL UP!

Enjoy your stay, and if you ever have a question, feel free to shoot the mods, Kim, or myself a pm. Oh, and here's your pleasant handshake and sandwich. *Hands sandwich and sandwiches a handshake.*
datyanderegirl Topic Starter

Thanks
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR (even if it's a bit of a delayed welcome)! Have you been finding your way around the site well enough? :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having loads of fun here and really enjoying yourself! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus