Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salutations?

I made my account on here some time ago but only recently started fiddling with it and adding characters. But hey, it does seem pretty awesome! I still have quite a few of my characters to go before I have my full staff of characters, but, y'know, I'm just tackling them one at a time.... mostly. >w<
Lol. You know I'm glad I dragged you here Mina. It has turned into a community to proudly be a part of.
Minajerie Topic Starter

That is true... now I just to find someone interesting to throw a character at.
You really shouldn't be 'throwing' your characters at people. They are heavy and would cause damage...
Sanne Moderator

Disclaimer: RPR and it's representatives are not responsible for any damage caused by members' thrown characters! ;)

Regardless, welcome to the site! What sort of roleplays do you generally enjoy doing?
Minajerie Topic Starter

I enjoy a variety of types. Drama can be really enjoyable. I have two who can fight, one who is a nurturer. I really enjoy tossing my fighters at grumpy people because they will have a good comeback for most mean things others might say. >w<
Welcome to RPR Minajerie! Everyone here is super friendly, I'm sure once you get your profiles all set up you'll be rolling in RP! Have lots of fun <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salutations?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus