Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Your oldest OCs?

The oldest OC of mine that I still think about sometimes and remember details about is the one depicted in my icon. Her name is (don't laugh) Calamity Nightblood. She started out as a complete and total Mary Sue, and I made her when I was in middle school, going through a rough spot in my life. I keep her around as more of a Parody Sue now, and because I secretly-not-so-secretly still like her character design. She's a half-demon from an old clan of humans who breed with demons, only she doesn't know that at the start of her story because her demon mother is out of the picture. She's also the center of an ages-old prophecy about the end of the world. On top of all that, she's a first year at a magic school that's actually a front for producing child soldiers, and guess what? She gets pulled for the child soldier program because her magic is ranked as being dangerously powerful. She also gets possessed by her cousin, also a half-demon, partway through the story. There's a lot of people at the school who want to kill her because of the prophecy, and an equal amount of people who want to keep her alive for the same reason. There's also a guy who steals her blood at one point in order to turn himself into a half-demon? I don't know what I was doing. In the end of the story she ends up killing herself and releasing the apocalypse, hooray. I liked sad endings back then because I was a sad child, I guess. Typing this out I'm realizing she's even more of a mess than I remembered...

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Your oldest OCs?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus