Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Elements verses Demons

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Sooth looked over at her, "No, you are not late. We have just summoned our warriors to help us win this war. Do you have anyone to add?"
Cloris (played by Kungfu6453)

" no I offer myself. I can become human by entering a human. then when my role is done I will return as my true form. I will dwell in a human until this is done. but I will need to find a guardian before I become human"

Sooth nodded, "Ok, You can summon your guardian as long as you are sure that they will be able to handle your power. You cannot enter one of the Warriors we have already summoned, just in case you try something."

rolls eyes. "im going to guide my warrior through my human form."
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Glacia spoke, "Can we just get on with this? We are giving the enemy more time to prepare their forces and defenses."

" we have time. as I found a ally who will help us and is keeping them busy"

Glacia nodded, "Still we do not know how long your Ally can distract them, also they could be brainwashed into switching sides while we are here discussing this. So I think we should hurry this up and at least weaken our enemy's power."

she summoned a image. inside was a demon prince that was on there side but also wants to keep us safe so lied to his people for us"

Festia looked at the image, "So Molorg's son has gone against him. That will definitely buy us sometime. However Molorg will not be decived for long, we have sent some spies to the realm and we lose contact with them between a day to a month, so we should still act as fast as we can to at least weaken their power."

" so do you agree to my plan of guide our warriors and helping them come into contact with our friend?"

Sooth nodded, "I agree with this plan, it will also help us see if someone betrays us."

Festia nodded as well, "Not a bad idea. If the warriors get lost or stuck on something or somewhere, we would be able to help them a bit."

Glacia sighed, "I guess that will work, it is hard to find a fault in it that would have us come up with a different plan."

Snow looked around at the spirits, "So are we going through with her plan?"

Blaise looked over at Snow, "I think we are going to be going through with this plan."

she looks around. " but I need each of you to create a object that has a peace of you essence in it so you can help them control there powers until the times ready so you can help them learn about the nature of there powers"

"We have already done that Cloris." Sooth says. "A peice of our essence are inside of the gems that they hold."

Blaise showed Cloris his orange gem on his sleeve.

Snow showed Cloris the icy blue gem attached to her bracket.

((I am going to bed, talk to you later.))

I need a good human name"
(good night)

Sooth shrugged, "I would help you come up with a name, but I am not that good at it."

"After watching the humans for awhile, it seems that a name describes a person's personality."

“ I’m leaving when they search for me my name will be Mania which means soul.” She vanished.

Sooth nodded, "My name will be Agni, for fire."

Glacia spoke, "My name will be North, for ice."

"So should we be going as well?" Blaise asked.

Festia nodded, "I think that will be good. We will teleport you down to where your mission will begin." A portal opened in the center of the group and Blaise and Snow walked into it.

Cloris was reborn into mania. She was a young beautiful lady.she made friends with the animals in the forest.

Snow landed in the forest in a tree, she landed gracefully and started to jump from tree to tree in a random direction.

Blaise was in a desert, with a forest a couple miles away, "Guess I will head over there first." His legs changed into fire and he took off like a bullet towards the forest.

she sat by a lake in the center of the woods. having a cool drink.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Elements verses Demons

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus