Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Contest: Cash Prizes!

Keke Moderator

Please see HERE for full details. If you do not have a deviantART account, you may inbox your entries here or email them to me with your RPR user name to kelseylou[at]gmail[dot]com - I am likely to forget that I posted this topic here! (Getting forgetful in my old age.)

WHAT TO DRAW:

The subject of this contest is an unnamed, original character.
It is a gryphon. However, due to abnormalities, it was born with NO EYES.
It is a cross between a black barn owl ([link]) and a snow leopard ([link]).
* From the shoulders and up, it has the head of a black barn owl but it has the ears of a snow leopard.
* Large wingspan. Colored similar to that of the owl picture.
* The rest of its body - legs, tail, and paws included - is that of a snow leopard.

MUST INCLUDE:
* A name. This is judging criteria. No ridiculously impossible to pronounce names, but creativity is welcome. Include a meaning to this name, if applicable, and why it was chosen.
* Something unique. Could be a trinket such as a necklace. Anything goes.
* Personality! Whether it be angry, happy, playful give this creature personality.

REQUIREMENTS:
* Everything listed above. Also, when you upload the picture to deviantART/FurAffinity, you MUST link back to this journal. (Omit if not uploaded to DA or FA.)
* Since there are no pictures yet of this character, the details are subject to the artist's imagination. However! You must follow the basics as far as what the creature is [black barn owl x snow leopard].

PRIZES:

* First Place: $60 cash via PayPal.
* Second Place: $30 cash via PayPal.
* Third Place: $15 cash via PayPal.
/ Alternative prizes may be awarded at the winner's discretion, if requested.

DEADLINE:

April 15, 2013.

MINIMUM of FIVE entries, otherwise it will be cancelled. Artwork submitted becomes property of the contest and cannot be sold.";

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Art Contest: Cash Prizes!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus