Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Looking for a fnaf roleplay

Anyone wanna do a fnaf roleplay? I'm fine with oc's as I create oc's myself! Talk to me if you want to!
Beetlebelle

Welcome to RPR!

I suggest going to the "Looking for RP" forum, since this is the introduction section. :>
Hey there and welcome :)

Like Beetlebelle said, the Looking for RP section is where you wanna go!

Hope you enjoy your RPs here!
The find RP section is also useful, I have found plenty of contacts through it. Welcome to RPR!
Hello!

tumblr_inline_o6eiwsPYdU1sb25h4_500.gif

...and welcome to the RPR! Please feel free to ask questions to anyone if you need and dont be shy to send a PM. People here are almost always looking to RP! We are so happy you're here! Also I second what everyone else said, and PMing people works wonders to start an RP.
May I roleplay with you? I love Fnaf.👌
Can I join in?
EchoDremurr

welcome-.did..anybody sai...Fnaf!?

im in
Sure, I'm up for it.
Hey. I heard you were looking for someone to play with. As long as you keep it clean, I'm all down for putting my oc through whatever we concoct.
JoJoApples wrote:
Hello!

tumblr_inline_o6eiwsPYdU1sb25h4_500.gif

...and welcome to the RPR! Please feel free to ask questions to anyone if you need and dont be shy to send a PM. People here are almost always looking to RP! We are so happy you're here! Also I second what everyone else said, and PMing people works wonders to start an RP.
Nice Markiplier.
Isabelle11150 wrote:
Anyone wanna do a fnaf roleplay? I'm fine with oc's as I create oc's myself! Talk to me if you want to!
I have an oc willing to be the night security guard.
ivan afton (played by idk20202)

hi if you still rp ill gladly do a fnaf rp with you

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Looking for a fnaf roleplay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus