Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Last BladesMaster (open)

Kaori Hinimari (played by BladesMaster)

Kaori watched the burning body of her dead friend. Minio had been the only other BladesMaster that Kaori knew about and now Minio was dead. Kaori had made the shrine, said the prayer and set fire to the shrine that now held her once close friend. Kaori knew better than to shed tears yet her eyes watered as she watched her friend turn to ash. Kaori looked up at the night sky, which seemed to have no stars thanks to the fire. Kaori's white hair was loose and her silver eyes seemed to glow slightly. She was wearing a short sleeved black shirt, showing the scars on each of her arms. They stretched from her wrists to her elbows." I'll pray for you Minio." Kaori whispered as a single tear rolled down her cheek.
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

cheshire stood on a thick tree branch that over looked the beautifully sad death of a young person and there dear friend crying over them. she silently sat down from her standing position and listened as the person with the scars on her arms say a prayer , once she finnished and was about to walk away that when cheshire spoke " that was very beautifull"
Kaori Hinimari (played by BladesMaster) Topic Starter

Kaori spun around, a blade that looked like a steel fin bursting out of the right scar on her arm. Her piercing silver eyes watched Cheshire carefully." It is more sad than beautiful, my friend. May I ask why you were watching?"

cheshire calmly hoped to a lower tree branch " oh you , you know ,i was in the neighborhood". Cheshire appeared to not be affected in the slightest by the girls blade or piercing silver eyes , a normal person would be scared to the bone ,but cheshire just stood there smiling.

Kaori blinked, the blade in her arm sliding back into her arm." Not many people witness a burning, especially people who have sane minds. Who are you?"

" oh , just a simple girl with an act for mischief " cheshire grabed onto the trunk of the tree she stood on. she then swung around the trunk but didnt come out around the other side , instead she swung out at the bottom " and just who are you"

"I'm am Kaori Hinimari." Kaori bowed, a habit she was used to doing when she introduced herself." I am the last of my kind. Mortals called us BladesMasters so that is what I am."

"COOOL" cheshire said and she bowed back " i guess that makes us very similiar" she came oup from her bow and went back into a back bend " you see i am also the last of my kind , we dont really have a name , i was a normal human along with a hundred others just like me ,we were all kidnapped and experimented on,we alll went from human to what we are now , but you see i am the only survivor of those experiments"

"A created creature. One who know not of what they are, correct?" Kaori looked at Cheshire. She checked the scars on her arms to see if they were bleeding, which they weren't.

"created creature. yes. one who not know what they are . no, i know exactly what i am " cheshire walked behind kaori and disappeared and reappeared on a nearby boulder " i am inside and out the cheshire cat"

"Cheshire cat? Very interesting." Kaori looked at Cheshire." Since you are a lone survivor of the experiments, would there be others chasing you?" Kaori rubbed her arm, feeling the scars.

" scientists , guards , guard dogs , you name it i run from it" cheshire said as she fell behind the boulder and came out from behind a tree on the opposite side "and you , are you running from someone"

"People who think they can break me, that's all." Kaori looked out into the dark forest." They are the ones who killed my friend."

" oh i see" cheshire said as she flipped onto her hands "i dont know about you , but running away from people who just want to capture or kill you" cheshire paused as she used her hands pushed off the ground and jumps on to a tree branch " is actually pretty fun"

"Fun?" Kaori looked at Cheshire." So I take it you care nothing for your life or you like to see your followers' looks on their faces when you disappear." Kaori smiled slightly." I have never heard of someone who likes to be chased."

" there faces? no , they all already am aware of what i can do , they are the ones who created me" she jumped down from the tree and landed on her hands. she then walked on them to stand in front of kaori. " in this world it isnt very normal to look like i do, purple hair , yellow cat like eyes" she flipped back to her feet " since i cant have any fun out with the normal kids my age , i choose to turn this life i live , of cat and mouse into a game , there for i find being chased very very fun"

"I was never a child nor was I to be one. I was to never have fun except with those like me and understood." Kaori watched Cheshire." Now I have found traveling around is fun for me and friendly fights." Kaori scanned the forest around them just in case there was anyone.

cheshire tilted her head " huh , i see , well how about we travel together, running on my own is getting boring , besides we are alike" she did a quick cart wheel and watched as kaori scanned the forest " i may not look like much but other than my normal cheshire tricks , i am a very good fighter"

"I judge none by looks, Cheshire. Your tricks alone show that ability." Kaori looked at Cheshire." I think it will be interesting to travel with you so I shall accept." Kaori gave a small bow.

"no need fot the bow" cheshire held out her hand " a simple hand shake shall do , then we should probably leave this area"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Last BladesMaster (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus