Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest River Magic

Vidarion (played by Rogue-Scribe) Topic Starter

(OOC- It's all good)

Vidarion lingered as he watched her fidget. Her mind was clearly not on the blade or making handles. The pent-up energy inside Tineron seemed to try and find its way out. He smiled at her as he breathed her scent, and set the knife down on the hearth. The ringing of its steel filled the small room as he stood before her. His hand gently touched her shoulder and paused before it slowly slid up toward her neck. Seeing her breathing get deeper, he stepped closer so there was no space between them, and he leaned in for a kiss.
Rose Asword (played by Roseasword)

hi
i like to join in

hi

He must have scared Tineron as she left the cabin and ran in to the woods. Vidarion sat down and looked at the knife. He said to himself,

"guess that was a no to handles."

He let the knife drop to the table as he sat down. It was then he heard someone oiutside the open door. Did Tineron return?

"Hi" he heard and he looked to the door. A woman wearing acloak with a rose and a dragon on it. Her blue braids seemed to have a tint of gold, and as her hung open, she wore a silk green with silk black pants. She appeared lost, and Vidarion said to her,

"Hello! Come in m'lady. Are you lost?"

looking at you and then smiled
"no but trying to from guards of the lands "
kept walking to the bar and asked for a drink

still trying to hind my face with my hood at the bar. "hey bar kept i need to find some one called Vidarion . can you tell me where he is "
Trying to hide my sword in my cloak

Vidarion smiled. He could tell this woman would be interesting. He asked her,

"Well, I think you will be safe in here. What would you like to drink?"

Vidarion looked at the range of drink and saw it was rather limited. He looked back at her as she thought.

looking at you "your Vidarion the guy i'm looking for "
taking a sit at the table
" i need to go to the mount Doom " grabbing a dag and showing it to you

"Mount Doom?"

She was serious. He looked at what she offered, and he looked her over again. He nodded slightly. he could accompany her to Mt Doom. He gave her a drink of what he thought she could use before such a journey.

"yes i need to get there . i have some thing i need to get from there "
taking the drink and looking at you . lifting up the glass and you seen a necklace on my neck that is dragon.

Vidarion watched her as she took a drink. The green silk seemed to dance in the light as she tipped her head, revealing a dragon necklace above her cleavage. Vidarion said as he poured another drink for her,

"I think I know a way to get there. I assume you don't wish to be seen?"

he asked as he sipped his own drink.

"yes. " looking down "uumm i'm not from this land. " taking a peace of paper and handing it to you. and you see my pic on it that i was wanted for murder . "that why i need to get to mount doom."

I looked at the picture and nodded. The woman was wanted in a faraway land for murder. She was indeed trusting of him, but being a stranger in a strange land one has to start with someone.

"How will Mount Doom help you with ... this?"

I pointed at the picture.

"It would make a difference to me if I knew who you may have killed."

" the king my father . " started to get up from the table
"you don't get my peoples live are at stake !" covering mouth when i said that and thinking to myself ' great there go that ' grabbing my stuff

"Well we dont want your people to die. I will help if I can."

I stood to follow her out thinking what would be the best way to go.

" you will help " looking at you as i went out of the bar. just as i went out of the bar a gush of widen blow my hood off and my hair went out of the braid " no no no " trying to put it back in the braid as my hair moved it looked like fire and you was a scar on my neck

Seeing the woman's hair fly took me by suprise. Seeing her scar, I thought of asking about it but would wait. The wind had come up and there was some raindrops in it I felt them against my cheek.

"I have a boat by the river, but with this weather we may want to wait it out?"

There was sound of thunder in the distance.

was able to cover my head
" OK show me the way "
looking in the distance as the storm was rolling over the trees as i followed you to your boat
" i know your name but you don't know mine." looking at you and i hold out my hand " i'm Rose Asword the only dauter of the land from the sea"

I wondered how she knew of him. I said as she climbed into the boat,

"I am sorry, where are my manners! It is nice to meet you Lady Rose. How did you know my name?"

It didn't really matter as I would have to use all my skill to get them down river and across the lake. The skies darkened and even as the wind tapered back, the rain fell harder.

"It will be a bit of a wet boat ride Lady Rose."

" my Uncel told me about you he the black smith in the village " grabbing on to the the boat as we started off

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest River Magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus