Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey, Hi, Salutations!

TheLovelyFool

Howdy all!

I'm Anna, but y'all can call me 'Chuck' if you want. :) I joined this site because my friend Caffeinated told me that our mutual friend Tom told her about it.

I love using smilies and am trying to get back into writing and rping. At the moment, I am writing a fantasy story titled Westerwood. So far I have the basic/rough plot line down and a handful of characters. I am working on the first chapter (my biggest wish is to turn it into a book and a tv show) and wish to RP my OCs in the hopes of being inspired and having new things to incorporate into my story.

I'll rp almost anything, but I try to be as realistic as possible (although this might not be apparent by my OC Elizabeth's profile, lol). I am very literate, but only if you give me something to work with. If you give me a tiny paragraph as your post, expect one just as small or smaller to go with it. I love poetic pieces with a lot of sensory detail and similes. I love symbolism and I want to be able to lose myself in the post. :) I guarantee that if you can do that for me, I will be able to do the same for you. ^^

If you have an idea for a RP, feel free to PM me. I will do almost any genre and I know a few tv shows. I'm not that well educated in movies or anime though so if you want to do something I don't know about, I will do my best to get a basic grasp of the story line and the characters to help you out. :) I prefer fantasy (NOT Twilight -__- Vampires are not meant to sparkle!), mystery, horror, and romance (if you wish to do a romance, I prefer if we double so I can play your OC's love interest and you have another OC for me to pursue as well). I can play both genders with ease so that's no problem.

Hmm.... Welp. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. :D

Not sure what else to say...

-Anna <3
Sanne Moderator

I wanted to come say hi and welcome, but I see you already deleted your account! :( I'm sorry to see you go, if you decide to come check back in, please do let us know if there's anything we can help you with. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey, Hi, Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus