Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » So, uh. I said I'd call, but something came up...

Tyr

Hello, RPR! Not sure if many of you will remember me or not, but I was a moderately active member of the community for awhile several months ago. To make a long story short, I got super busy with school, my girlfriend, and work which lead me to basically just disappear. I want to apologize to Sanne about abandoning her group after only a few posts, and to the rest of you for just disappearing without explanation.

The good news, though, is that I'm back and hoping to have some more fun with this great community. :)

p.s. Not sure if this should go here or in the Introduction forum..
Hi there Tyr! We only spoke once or twice, but I remember you! Glad to see you are back and active again :D Everyone gets busy sometimes, no worries! <3

I think this thread is fine in Smalltalk :D but if you never made an introduction, feel free to do that too!
Sanne Moderator

Hey Tyr!! I wondered what happened to you, as I recall (and my kudos confirms) we had oodles of fun the short time we played. :) Looking forward to more, glad to have you back!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » So, uh. I said I'd call, but something came up...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus