Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Transference Ascended

Siria Mastuli (played by Dumpy)

((Please, if you have a warframe based character, do jump in!))

Being one of the few Zaramin children under the guiding eyes of Archimedean Margulis, Siria was always a... antisocial child. She never spoke to any of the other children, and had only learnt how to speak by listening to what they said and did. Kind of how you're put into an unknown country with only a map and you have to learn the language to survive. Other than Margulis' occasional "Hello" or any other greetings, they never interacted much, and it was evident that Margulis and her were slowly growing closer and closer to the boundary of becoming strangers.

Now, a millennia later after a deep slumber was ended by her frame Zephyr, she had been doing missions left and right, conscious this time- not in another second dream. It seemed to always give her a rush. But, when she was outside of her missions... she was cold and lifeless- as if she never had a soul to call her own.

Why is it always moments like these, where I feel absolutely nothing? Siria's thoughts called as she walked throughout the orbiter. Then, Cephalon Vitra spoke to her. "Operator, you have a new message in your inbox." Vitra wasn't a broken Cephalon, they were pure, unbent and unbroken by any hands. Grineer and Corpus alike had tried to tear her apart, but they all failed due to her enemy suppression system, unloading a barrage of energy brought straight from a rejuvenating source of void energy at the ship's core.

Now, though, she had landed. She was walking around on Earth, in a forest that once belonged to New Loka, but was now just a forest that was open to anyone to visit. She liked it there. It was calming, empty and very much a place where you could sleep. Though that wasn't why she was there. She was there because Vitra said there was a Tenno energy source- but it was unnatural, almost like Siria's. So she sat down and waited for anything interesting to happen. Who knows how long it'd take.
((I'll hop in then.)

Faro Di'Tar... Another of the Zariman children, simply wanted nothing more than to travel the system. Faro wasn't dumb enough to think he could do it alone, so he got to know everyone as best he could, or most of them. Siria was the one he had never gone up to because even he found her to be a failure as a Tenno. Truthfully, he despised her and her inherent lack of skill when she was a child. She bore a scar, further proving she was not worthy of being called a Tenno. But that was then, not now.

Opposite of her, Margulis adored Faro. She was the closest one to a mother that he had, and everyone seemed to follow his lead. It got boring for him real fast as he grew up. For as long as he could remember, he was always skilled in controlling his void energy and how he could use it so naturally. It flowed through him like water, as still and calm when he wasn't using it, but roaring and dangerous when he used it at full potential. He was like Siria in that regard, dangerous but also contained.

Tenno across the Tau system were visiting a grave that emanated Tenno energy from it, and that was where he was heading, along with many other Tenno. His ship landed at least a quarter of a mile away from the grave, but he leapt through the void and earth itself to get there quickly. Once he arrived, though... He saw Siria sitting there as if she had been waiting for something or someone. He swallowed his pride as he took steps closer.

"Hey, you another Tenno?" He hadn't recognised her, and he hadn't seen her face in ages. That combo will make it easy to forget someone.
Siria Mastuli (played by Dumpy) Topic Starter

She hadn't expected it to be a grave, especially with the amount of void energy that was still being expedited out of the grave. And she did not expect other Tenno to be there alongside her at the grave- let alone a person she hated and vise versa. She turned around to see the person who seemed to speak to her. The short, crimson hair flowing along with the leaves of Autumn.

"I am a Tenno indeed, and I'll take it you don't know who I am, by the way you speak to me." She knew them, his voice was still similar to before, so... Heavy while still feeling like droplets of rain. It was odd. Despite him having such a voice, she found no comfort within it- only hatred.

"That, or you forgot who I am Faro... Maybe the fact I secluded myself from the rest of you- or the fact you ignored me while I ignored you." She still hated him, he had made her mess up, which caused her scars to be so visible. On the topic of the scar, it was on her neck, and rose to behind her head and caught itself on her neck.

"My name is Siria Mastuli, the one forgotten by the Lotus, and ignored by the Tenno... I have long been awaiting the days when I could flaunt what I have showed by the seeds you planted so long ago." She sighed. "You all called me a mistake, even the Lotus... Look at what I've done..." She said, all of her frames falling behind her. "Can a mistake become this active with her transference?" She added, all of them looking around with multiple prime weapons.

"I don't think I am a mistake anymore... Am I..?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Transference Ascended

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus