Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Aloha from Strakh-lah!

L.L. STRAKH. in. THE. HOU-- *Shot.*

Ow. Okay, so a little more wild than probably necessary -- you could have just warned me.

Foolery aside, what's up everyone? I've known about the loveable and glorious RP Repository for years, but only today have I made one. I can't name how many places I've RP'd at, and I'm sure that number's only going to keep growing as the days fly by.

The characters I'll be putting on here are mostly for use on Furc-'in awesome-cadia. I'm a little bit of a nut, but hopefully that won't turn anybody away because life's far, far too serious to be taken seriously.

Interested in me? I'm single and avail- *Hit by a truck.* --if you want to learn more about me, slide me a message or click-up my profile. I'm usually pretty active online and try my best to keep track of PM's and emails.

All I ask is that you try not to start a conversation about politics or religion with me.

Now that I've properly introducti-liminated myself, here's to RPR and all the awe-striking RP that awaits us!";
Hi! And welcome to RPR. ^^ This place is amazing. Do enjoy your time here, please. :3
Welcome ^_^ <_<; lol ^_^
Oh well hui there! If you ever, ever need something you should like, hit me up ;D Ohohohoh~

Oh, nuff of me being a dork! Welcome to the RPR. :D
Strakh Topic Starter

Well, when you put it like that, Charade, it would seem I'm entirely obligated to now! Such excellent manners!

Thanks for the welcome, Usagi; I'm glad I could distribute a good few laughs here and there with my majestic debut! *Insert impressive pose here, followed by a pigeon attack.*

Shame: how about righteous, shameful, s-- *Hit by a train full of trucks, packed with sharpshooters who gather around to open fire on him.* But seriously, dorkery is well-enjoyed and I appreciate the colorful welcome

I'll light something on fire to honor each of you! Okay, I won't burn anything. At least nothing important.
O_o Stop letting things shoot and/or run you over. D:

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Aloha from Strakh-lah!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus