Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Cheap Awesome Commissions

TheLily

Let's preface this by saying this is not my art, I'm promoting for a friend!

So, The Original Nunky is looking to do more commissions. She is a super kind girl and she really cares about her art. She's got really good prices and I think that it would be nice to see the RPR community to support her. I've been pressuring her into joining RPR too, and maybe an influx of us awesome people would encourage her to join us.

Her info is here - but it's $2 for a coloured headshot and full body is $5, plus you could get a sheet of five really nice, coloured sketches for only $15 - that's $3 a piece!

She really is awesome and I think that she is well worth the money. Please, drop her a line.
TheLily Topic Starter

Let's preface this by saying this is not my art, I'm promoting for a friend!

So, The Original Nunky is looking to do more commissions. She is a super kind girl and she really cares about her art. She's got really good prices and I think that it would be nice to see the RPR community to support her. I've been pressuring her into joining RPR too, and maybe an influx of us awesome people would encourage her to join us.

Her info is here - but it's $2 for a coloured headshot and full body is $5, plus you could get a sheet of five really nice, coloured sketches for only $15 - that's $3 a piece!

She really is awesome and I think that she is well worth the money. Please, drop her a line.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Cheap Awesome Commissions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus