Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Cursed With The Name [OPEN]

Krin Black (played by DarkSong) Topic Starter

There is a name that is Krin. This name is cursed, it's meaning being, broken, nothingness, dead, cold, hollow. To bear this name is to bear the sins of a thousand men, to bear the pain of remembering your dead friends. To bear the pain all together.
It was seven years ago...when a girl named Hatana died in the blazing flames of her home. I couldn't help her at all...I couldn't save her in time. It's a disgrace when you can't even save the person you love...is it not? Well...who cares? I'm not going to feel that pain ever again...

I refuse to be broken...once more.

In the shadows of a beautiful Cherry Blossom tree lay a crimson headed male, his eyes shut, his back against the trunk of the tree, his hand patting his right knee. He sang with his low, cold tone that could bring chills of wonder to anyone's mind. He had recently been in battle, that being obvious because of the ruby red rolling down his face, his crimson hair covering his eyes. He didn't seem in pain, but he was, he was hurting more than ever in fact.
The words he sang that were most heard were, "I might have lived and still am livin' but I have died."
Krin Black (played by DarkSong)

There is a name that is Krin. This name is cursed, it's meaning being, broken, nothingness, dead, cold, hollow. To bear this name is to bear the sins of a thousand men, to bear the pain of remembering your dead friends. To bear the pain all together.
It was seven years ago...when a girl named Hatana died in the blazing flames of her home. I couldn't help her at all...I couldn't save her in time. It's a disgrace when you can't even save the person you love...is it not? Well...who cares? I'm not going to feel that pain ever again...

I refuse to be broken...once more.

In the shadows of a beautiful Cherry Blossom tree lay a crimson headed male, his eyes shut, his back against the trunk of the tree, his hand patting his right knee. He sang with his low, cold tone that could bring chills of wonder to anyone's mind. He had recently been in battle, that being obvious because of the ruby red rolling down his face, his crimson hair covering his eyes. He didn't seem in pain, but he was, he was hurting more than ever in fact.
The words he sang that were most heard were, "I might have lived and still am livin' but I have died."
Nikko (played by xUsagix)

A young woman walked around a place full of Cherry Blossom trees. Her head hung as she looked down at her white flats shoes. Her white shoes matched perfectly with her short white dress. Her long blonde hair was kept up in a pink ribbon as it blew with the breeze.

She continued walking while she stared at her shoes until she heard someone singing. Her head snapped up and she looked for where the singing could possibly be coming from. She followed the voice.

Krin's voice soon went silent, knowing someone must have heard him sing. He panicked and closed his eyes. When he opened them, her realized he was a small, fat, cute, furry little black and crimson bunny. He lay helpless on his back, unable to get up because he was too chubby. He made little squeaks and squirmed around, asking for help. "Eep! Eep! Eeeeeep," he yelled as he almost gave up and just let his stubby black paws Rest on his tummy. "....Eep..."

Ugh....this is what I get for panicking. Sheesh, now I really hope someone comes along before something else like a Hawk. I don't want to die...certainly not as a fat bunny. Damn...

Suddenly the singing stopped. Nikki sighed but followed the path where she heard the singing from before come from. She couldn't see anyone. She sighed again but louder and crossed her arms. Her eyes scanned the whole area until she saw a fluffy little creature squirming around on the ground.

She ran over to the creature, realizing it was a bunny. She smiled at it and was about to say something but she snapped her mouth shut. Nikko never talked. She had to remind herself that. She went down on her knees in front of the bunny with a smile still on her face.

He saw her, his eyes brightened. "EEP!" Still on his back, his paws shook widely. He soon just stopped, his Paw twitching. He was too fat to roll over...or really hop three times. He just looked at her, his adorable big eyes staring at her. He was pretty much a fat ball of fur...with eyes.

Come on lady...pick me up....pick....me....up....I'm adorable....at least flip me over so I can run away from you....three hops at a time. Let's go. Hunnnununinun! Dang! I can Get up! I should not have eaten so much. Hunnunununu! Uhg....PICK ME UP LADY!

"EEP! EEEEEEEP! EEP!"

Nikko stretched her arms out in front of her and picked up the bunny. She looked at it closely. She didn't even know if it was a bunny anymore... It was just fluff.

She stared at it for awhile and then crashed it against her chest, hugging it tightly.
"AWW! YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!" She finally said out loud. She was just talking to a little fluff ball. No one else would hear her.

He squeaked and struggled, but only for about three seconds, too fat and unhealthy as a bunny to really do much. He needed to calm himself so he can change back into his human form. He relaxed and took deep breaths until he finally turned into his human form. He blinked, him sitting on her lap. "My apologies..." He gets off her and looks away.

Nikko blank with wide eyes as she watched the bunny turn into a man and get off her lap rather quickly. She put her arms back down in her lap and looked down at her fingers. "I-it's alright. I wasn't expecting you to be a human." She said quietly.

"I'm a shadow demon, never have never will be a human." He looked at her and held out his hand, his eyes emotionless. "The name's Krin Black." As cold as he could be, he was nice to her because she flipped him Over....and gave him a snuggle. His poker face slowly faded into the joy of meeting such a sweet and kind looking lady, never really rude to ladies anyway.
"Mm, so what is your name?"

"A shadow demon, huh..." She whispered to herself before taking his hand and shaking it gently. "My name is...Nikko von Schweetz" She answered quietly before letting go of his hand and making her hand go back into her lap.

"Nikko eh? Hah, interesting. You seem shy like my little sister and you are not easily trusting some cases, espessialy people like me. Dangerious. You don't seem to fear me much so you are a brave gal, but shy. Impressive hand streanth, I can tell by your shake. You are indeed a caring soul..hah..." He was done trying to read her by the way she acted. "Nice to meet you."

Nikko's eyes widened. He knew so much about her in such little time. She looked up at him though and gave him a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you too, Krin." She said back to him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cursed With The Name [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus