Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Favorite movies

Gigli and Battlefield Earth.
Rogue-Scribe

A few more movies to throw out there ...

Monty Python's Flying Circus - Yes, I'm one of those guys who can quote lines from it.
Bohemian Rhapsody - This movie was quite good as Rami Malek brought Freddie to life!
Dances With Wolves - I saw this a long time ago and enjoyed it, but it fell off my movie radar until a good friend of mine brought it up in conversation and I gave the extended cut a fresh watch.
Bohemian Rhapsody - I second this, I liked it too. It's easy to see why it won awards.

Mortal Engines - DON'T SEE IT. It's horrible and ridiculous would plot holes throughout. Don't know why I thought this would be good.

A Star Is Born and Mary Poppins (the remake with the guy who wrote Hamilton) - I've not seen these, but I've heard they are both good.
OHHH, can't believe I forgot this one, but...Dinosaur. Fantastic, epic tale, the animation sold it of course but the story was pretty awesome, too!
Made a habit of just following good actors (draws me to older movies/animation/comedies):

O Brother, Where Art Thou?
The Departed
American Beauty
Freddy Got Fingered
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Braveheart
Watchmen
Kingdom of Heaven (DC)
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
Dredd (2012)
Gran Torino
Flashpoint Paradox
Tombstone
3:10 to Yuma
Forest Gump
Shawshank Redemption
Enemy at the Gates

Lionardo Dicaprio: (Rated R - Very strong language)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hglyRJXCNCM
I don't like every movie he's in, but that man can act.
Oho, I love several of those movies--Braveheart, Watchmen, Crisis on Two Earths, Forrest Gump, and Shawshank Redemption :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Favorite movies

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus