Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP Opening. :3 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

SHIDONI

Hi! This is my first time requesting for some RP..so please bear with me...

I was hoping to start a RP about Aliens...not zombies...invading Earth. They're not going to be little slimy aliens...they're going to be the kind of aliens from War of the Worlds (If you've seen that movie.) They're basically aliens but in a giant robot machine thing and they capture humans with their long scary arms and trap them inside a basket/cage thing they have and sooner or later consume them. They cages carry multiple people at a time.

ANYWAY

I am hoping to use my character Daisy Bell. I am also hoping for someone to RP as her big brother. XD because I never really got the chance to RP with a sibling and I wanted to try it out. ;3 If you're interested, please post here and if there is any questions, message me. I don't want this to get to chaotic..So I'm only going to make about...eh...Maybe 5 RPers roleplaying at the same time..? But if there is too much people I get claustrophobic and it kinda gets out of hand. So anyway, please reply if you are interested. :D
Theodore Hulick (played anonymously)

I'm interested, but I'll have to make a new character. Ted won't fit the part. ;)
SHIDONI Topic Starter

Theodore Hulick wrote:
I'm interested, but I'll have to make a new character. Ted won't fit the part. ;)

Ok! ;3 Just tell me whenever you're ready and I will make a forum.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP Opening. :3 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus