Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Aftermath (Bleach RP)

Nagisa Miyagi (played by SHIDONI)

*This RP contains spoilers for the anime, Bleach. I suggest you finish watching the anime before you read this and/or decide to join in. I warned ya' ;3*

((OOC: Yes...This is a RP about the anime, Bleach! This is going on after the anime ending where Ichigo looses his powers and all the shinigami people disapear. It would be really fun for someone to be Ichigo Kurosaki. XD You can also RP as the other characters or make up your own. If someone does decide to be Ichigo...I guess we can let him have his shinigami powers back because that would be no fun if he didn't have any powers. ;3))

-Karakura Town-

Its been about a year since Aizen's defeat. Nagisa has heard about the man who defeated him. Orange-haired high school boy. Everyone at the Soul Sociaty had a major relief..Knowing their worst and biggest enemy was now gone all thanks to this "Ichigo" kid.

Nagisa Miyagi, a shinigami in her gigai, was walking outside the Karakura High School. She has heard that the Ichigo boy went here. She was wearing the every-day girls Sailor Suit for this school. With the gray pleated skirt, matching gray shirt and a red bow tied around her neck. Her long blonde hair was up in a yellow ribbon as her icy blue eyes gazed at the bright sky. It was another wonderful day. Even though Nagisa's already been here for about a day, she seems to really like this town. It was her duty to come to this town, to meet this so called "hero." Her Captain ordered her to, and she will follow his orders. She continued waiting impatiently outside the high school for the first bell to ring, allowing everyone into the school. She knew the school doors were open, due to morning clubs that were held at the school but she didn't want to go in just yet. She looked around for the orange-haired boy, trying to find him since he probably stook out like a sore thumb due to his unusual hair colour. She couldn't find him anywhere though. She stood in the middle of the school grounds, tapping her foot on the ground as she waited.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Aftermath (Bleach RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus