Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sailor Moon RP! (OPEN)

Sailor Moon (played by SailorTitan)

((OOC: Yes, yes..as the title says, this is a Sailor Moon RP! Everyone is welcome! The list of characters are below. I know I am missing a few (a lot) of characters but eh? It's Sailor Moon. It's like Bleach characters remixed into a girly superhero girl version...and you know how many Bleach characters there is! >~< Anyway, Feel free to message me on what character you would like and as I said it doesn't have to be a character from the list, it can be a character that was left out of the list but is still in Sailor Moon. Have fun!

Sailor Moon/Serena- Champion of Love & Justice- (ME X3)
Tuxedo Mask/Darien- ...you know, he's just Tuxedo Mask...- (OPEN)
Sailor Mercury/Amy- Champion of Water & Wisdom- (OPEN)
Sailor Mars/Rei- Champion of Fire & Passion- (OPEN)
Sailor Jupiter/Lita- Champion of Lightning & Strength- (OPEN)
Sailor Venus/Mina- Champion of Love & Beauty- (OPEN)
Sailor Mini Moon/Rini- Champion of Being Cute! :3- (OPEN)
Sailor Pluto/Trista- Champion of Time & Space- (OPEN)
Sailor Uranus/Amara- Champion of Sky & Fury- (OPEN)
Sailor Neptune/Michelle- Champion of Ocean & Intuition- (OPEN)
Sailor Saturn/Hotaru- Champion of Death & Rebirth- (OPEN)
Luna- You know that cat. ;3- (OPEN)
Artemis- You also know him. ;3- (OPEN)
Diana- ...And this little kitty too ;3- (OPEN)
Queen Beryl- By all means, if you wanna be her, fine =^=- (OPEN)

...And much more. Remember, you can message me what character you want to be that isn't in the list. The setting is where all the characters know each other and they're fighting evil! (^.^)/))
________________________________________________________________________________________________

An alarm clock rang and it sound could be heard all around in the small house. It's song "CaramellDansen" was playing fairly loud, but you needed loud to wake this dango head up.

Serena. That girl with the long blonde hair and that was kept up in two pigtails. Dango Hairstyle. She jolted awake, staring at the time it read on her alarm clock with big, round blue eyes.

"8:30!?!? AHHH!" Serena screamed as she hurriedly got out of bed. She ran over to her closet and opened it, seeing her Sailor Suit uniform for school. She quickly changed and threw her green pajamas on the floor. She had no time to brush her hair even though it was all messy and there was knots in her long ponytails. She ran over to her nightstand and hit her clock, turning it off. She ran over to achieve her school bag then ran out her bedroom door. She ran down the stairs, tumbling over but catching herself with the railing as she looked at her family that was sitting around the table.

"Good morn--" Her father started saying as be smiled up at Serena. "No time to talk, dad! I'm late for school! Mom, I told you to wake me up at 8 o I could Atleast have some time to get ready!" Serena said frantically, all while spotting the toast that popped out from the toaster and running over to it and grabbing it then shoving it into her mouth as she made her way to the front door.

"That was my toast!" Serena's you her brother exclaimed. "She's getting away! Mom!--
"I'm sorry, Serena! I completely forgot! You need to work better on getting up by yourself!" Her mom yelled back at Serena, interrupting Serena's brother. Her mom patted Serena's brothers head as be looked down at his toastless plate

"Ok, ok, ok! I forgive you! I just really gave to go! See you after school!" Serena said to her family as she put on her shoes and was out the door in the matter of seconds. She ran to school until she was short of breath. She stopped to regain her breath, and realized she was only half way to school. "Ughh!" Serena screamed, obviously frustrated. She then opened her bag to check if she had everything. Nope. No lunch, no textbooks, nothing. "UGHH!" Serena screamed louder. What was she suppose to tell her teacher this time? That her brother are it? No, that wouldn't work. I guess she'll found out once she gets to school. She continued running to school, praying that she didn't miss the first bell.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sailor Moon RP! (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus