Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Sad, Halloween-Hating Artist

Damian (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Nightfrost Wuduwesten wrote:

Damian wondered why everyone seemed to be going all out this Halloween, but, hey, at least they were having fun. He looked up at the new guest, who had so much going on with her costume that he could hardly comprehend everything that was happening. He must've just been out of the loop, or something; all of these people kept showing up and he had no idea what their costumes were and if it was a character from something, or whatever.

Well. Nothing like a reminder that he lived under a rock.

Regardless, he liked the costume. Like most of the others he had seen that night, it was extremely intricate and detailed. With a smile, he reached for the candy -- a smaller amount, considering he was afraid of running out -- and dropped a few pieces into her leather pouch.

"Happy Halloween," He said, "I like your costume. I don't know what it is, but, uh, I like it."
Nightfrost smiled, "Thank you! Oh, and I tried to dress up as a dragon." She chuckled lightly and her wings stretched out a little bit just because they were getting sore. Trying to keep then still was pretty hard
Damian McFarland wrote:

Accepting the candies with a grin and a 'thanks', Lani seemed very happy with the turnout of coming to this particular home to try out that 'trick or treat' thing. Humans had a myriad of interesting traditions, though this one was actually pretty enjoyable, now that she was going ahead and participating in it.

For a moment, Arulania looked genuinely lost after Damian asked his question regarding her bow. She secured her pouch back to her person as she then answered the question with a smile: "what, having a way to defend yourself is illegal around these parts?"

Chuckling softly, the elven woman then went on to play along: "don't worry, I don't plan on using it tonight. It does make for a pretty nice prop, though. No?"
Raelyn walks up to him, grinning. "What types o' candy ya got there?" She asks.
Damian (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Nightfrost Wuduwesten wrote:
Damian's eyes widened at the sight of her wings stretching out, and he wondered just how much effort was put into that in order to get that to work. People really got into Halloween, didn't they?

"Oh! I can see it now," He replied. "It looks really nice."
Arulania wrote:

Damian simply shrugged. "I dunno, I just always heard it was, like, illegal to carry weapons around on Halloween. But you, like..you don't really strike me as someone that would, y'know, shoot people for no reason. So I feel like you'll be fine?"

He had no idea, honestly.

"But, yeah, it does make a nice prop."
Raelyn June Mcvay wrote:

"Uh, well.." He peered into the bowl before looking back up to the new trick or treater. "I honestly don't really know. I just kinda, like, threw whatever in there."

He paused, realizing that that could possibly sound..really shady? "I swear I didn't throw any razor blades in there," He chuckled.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Sad, Halloween-Hating Artist

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus