Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ANY ONE WANNA RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

heeeeey everyone out there in internet land , this is your leader .... JUST KIDDING ITS JUST MEEEE! .... okay anywaaaays i was wondering if any one would be interested in starting a rp with. If your interested just reply here and tell me which of my characters you want me to use
Hey I'd be interested! :D Although, I'm not really sure which characters... Discuss topic of RP first???
hiddensoul14 Topic Starter

well i was thinking a modern day simple town isnt so simple beacuse it a town filled with demons , and any who enter the village are cursed to death , but a select few demons try to save the humans who enter the town , so that they don't die , but thats just an idea
hehe I know youuu Hi...
Seems legit :3 I was thinking Ouran RP (honestly doesn't matter to me which ever ;P OR even a mix of the two? *o* XDDD)

ouran , you mean like ouran high school host club the show ... and HI I KNOW YOU TO "HELLROSE"
Yes :O

I LOVE THAT SHOW , WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT , LET ME JUST MAKE A CHARACTER FOR IT
XD Awesome! I freakin' love that show too!!! x3
Well idk that show, but I'd love to RP with y'all :)

well since you don't know the show , you and i can do a seperate rp if you'd like ^_^

and , do you wanna start the oura rp or do you want me ,oh and check out my character her names SEISHIN HARADA
I haven't created a character yet :o Won't be long though. I'll tell ya when i have made it.

alright , so are you gunna be roleplaying ouran with us , or do you want to do a seperate one with me

alright , so Otaku16Otaku are you gunna be roleplaying ouran with us , or do you want to do a seperate one with me
Well, if someone could explain the show or i could look it up that would be great ^_^
But 1X1 works too :o

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ANY ONE WANNA RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus