Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon Gijinka (Human Pokemon)RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MissElysee

Hello! I have always loved Gijinka's of Pokemon, or humanized versions of Pokemon. I just made a new Haunter Gijinka Female that I would love to start using. The plot can be set at any type of place and I don't care what the other Gijinka is. (All generations of Pokemon welcome.) PM me or comment if you are interested :)
How do Gijinka's work? I have never heard of them before. Can they take regukar pokemon form as well as their Gijinka form?
Sounds really cool actually. Might roll a Charmander Gijinka.

Edit: A Gijinka is a kind of Anthro-Humanized Pokemon, katia.
MissElysee Topic Starter

I suppose they could if you choose. I just make them use there powered and similar appearance.

Katia wrote:
How do Gijinka's work? I have never heard of them before. Can they take regukar pokemon form as well as their Gijinka form?
Think you would be willing to work with a Gijinka version of this?

Edit: Ok here is an idea of what her Gijinka form would look like:

iaza19481183700600.png

It was the best I could do using Tek Tek. Her hair is like that, but butt length and not combed to the right.

Her ears are smaller versions of her pokemon ears, her tail is the same as her pokemon form one as well. She still has wings, but adding them on tek tek covered up too much stuff. The clothes are the same, and she is barefoot.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon Gijinka (Human Pokemon)RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus