Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

Amber said that her and Jake are just friends she didn't like the way dexter was treating her she likes the one who is very sweet she couldn't help the fact that she was popular she enjoys making friends they walked in the computer lab they notice they had some work to do which is doing a computer safety word search and turn it in for a grade

Florence Elizabeth wrote:
Florence was walking out of the classroom when she spotted the small situation, her mouth agape. She blinked. Was she seeing things correctly? "Excuse me," She stated dryly, walking past the crew in order to reach the supposed nerd. Jenny, was it? She quickly helped Jenny to her feet, gathering a few of the books as she turned back to Amber. "Do you have a reason for doing that, or was it simply for your enjoyment? No it wasn't twin sister who did that not me
Florence Elizabeth (played by AmberShades)

Florence gave a quick nod and chuckled at Dexter's words. She wasn't sure if she would see Jenny again, so she mumbled as she patted the student on the shoulder, "Have a good day, alright?"

The artist drew a breath, turned on her heels, and made her way towards the art room. Her heart skipped a beat, and a smile formed on her lips. She was glad that she had one class she rather enjoyed, but she didn't know how she would truly feel about it. Sure, all classes had their up and downs, but she didn't know how she would survive if she didn't like this one.

Amber was sitting in computer class with Jake as they were laughing at the joke that was being told she notice how cute jake was he did contact lens over the summer break they were a pretty green color and he got dreads that were half black and half red that was pretty cool she saw teo and Yasmin walking in together holding hands they walked towards there seats (Mrs Jones) good morning class today you guys will be doing the dos and don't for computer viruses and write a essay about it I will walk around. (Jake) you look cute today, is that dress new. Amber yea my auntie gave it to me. Your eyes are so beautiful. (Jake) but your eyes are way more beautiful. Amber giggles. (Mrs Jones) so there something you wanna share with the rest of the class jake (Jake) no Mrs Jones, no flirting
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

In P.E. the guys talked about the girls as they worked out in the weight room. "So yeah Amber is quite the dish. I like her." Damion said. "Though Charly is a lot of fun." he added.

"The writing on the boys room stall seems to be spot on with Charly and Amber." Dexter said. And I don't know if they all are related but have you seen [url=]Ashley Diaz[/url]? She is the hot one."

They talked about Charly and Amber and the other Diaz sisters and some of the guys made bets. Yes, this school and this year was going to be epic!

Amber was doing some work on the computer for class, she was very excited about her new song she was working on with one of the rappers like xxxtentacion who watched her music videos and wanted to do one with her. She continued doing her work she saw Mrs Jones walking around looking at the students work. She got a text from her uncle she will reply later but she was very well focus on her grades, but her dad doesn't want her grades dropped, she was almost done with her work, then worked on part 2

amber diaz wrote:
Amber was doing some work on the computer for class, she was very excited about her new song she was working on with one of the rappers like xxxtentacion who watched her music videos and wanted to do one with her. She continued doing her work she saw Mrs Jones walking around looking at the students work. She got a text from her uncle she will reply later but she was very well focus on her grades, but her dad doesn't want her grades dropped, she was almost done with her work, then worked on part 2, she clicked her phone it was going on 10:30
Irene Liath (played by aprilbaby)

The bell finally rang, signaling it was finally time for lunch, after what felt like weeks. Finally, Irene happily thought to herself, quickly jotting down homework . She pulled off her lab coat and goggles, leaving AP Biology class and waving goodbye at her lab partner, Carson. Dropping off heavy biology books at her locker, she made her way through the crowded hallway, waving at the few familiar faces she saw on her way to the cafeteria.

Amber was walking with her friends to the next class which was health class on the 5000th hall which is Mrs Louise, amber and the other girls was giggling about what the jock said to them in class she saw her friends they joined in with the group, (Sally) hey bestie I missed you what lip gloss flavor did you get, amber I got raspberry lipgloss, (Sally) that is cool, I got strawberry lipgloss we should but lip gloss on tomorrow while we are in the bathroom, she had her pom poms in her hand (Jake) hello beautiful, amber hey jake
Charmine (played by Colorful)

The day was arduous for Charmine. It hurt her enough that Kate, of all times, decided to leave her. Life was not forgiving for Charmine Phillips, apparently.

“And, of course, I have to deal with this, too,” she muttered as she remembered the homework she was given. Of course, she didn’t plan on doing it. The problem was hiding it from her mother.

She strode past the 5000 hall. She thought that she heard discussions regarding lipgloss, but she paid them no mind. She was hungry, and, hallelujah, her class was on their lunch break.

Amber was still talking with her friends about study group and other cool things they walked in the classroom she put her homework on the teacher's desk along with the others she walked to the back with her crew she put down her purse and book bag she opened her book bag to get her health notebook out and her led pencil from her pencil case, she sat down and closed her book bag she put her pom poms in her cheer bag she had cheer practice after school she started writing the notes off the board into a clean sheet of paper (Sally) are we going to meet up at lunch, amber whispered yea we are

Charmine entered the cafeteria, looking at the mass of students chattering away. Sighing, she joined the lunch line, leaning against the wall as her eyes roved across the room. She slightly shook her head, slouching further against the wall.

How did all of these other kids get here before her? She practically bolted from the classroom as soon as the bell rang.
Chloe walked towards the long line of kids in front of the lunch line. As she kept walking, she ended up bumping into the last girl in line.

"I'm so sorry about that. I probably should've looked where the line ended. I'm Chloe. Friends call me "Max" or Maxi" due to my last name. It's Maxwell. And your name is?"

Chloe put out her hand to shake Charmine's.

“What—“ Charmine started as she felt someone bump into her.

She turned, glaring; yet, her expression softened slightly when she heard Chloe’s apology.

“Maybe you should,” she chuckled sarcastically.

She went silent as Chloe introduced herself. For some inexplicable reason, Charmine was taken back by this sudden greeting. But as soon as it came, Charmine collected herself and smiled widely. All too quickly, she snagged Chloe’s hand and started to shake it.

“I’m Charmine. Yeah, it’s weird—get used to it!”

amber and her bestfriend walked into the cafeteria they walked into the line she was talking with her bestfriend (sally) we are studying together at your house, yea we are what time you wanna meet, amber we can meet up after cheer practice if you are cool with that or before cheer practice starts (sally) I will let the other's know about that, amber okay thanks, the line was moving they finally made it inside she grabbed a tray she picked up a salad and a bottle of flavored water from out the line she enter her lunch number she walked with her bestfriend to the table she meet up with the jocks,cheerleaders , and other popular kids
"So what classes do you have? See i've just started here today. and I have a free period right after lunch." Chloe took her paper that had all her classes on it and showed it to Charmine.

Oh, that’s why I have never seen her before. Charmine relaxed slightly, leaning back on the wall as she spoke.

“Well, I have English first period. Then math. After lunch, I have biology and then chorus. It’s something I’m trying out again.”

After a brief glance at Chloe’s schedule, Charmine focused her eyes onto Chloe.

“So, do any sports?”
Kate (played by Colorful)

The silence descended upon Kate as she turned the faucet to the bathroom sink off. She tore a paper towel from the dispenser, humming as she dried her hands and exited the bathroom.

Her friends had gone ahead of her since a couple had to make it to the lunch line before it got too long. The rest promised to save her a seat.

This is nice, Kate smiled to herself as slowed down to open the door. She spotted her friends sitting near where all of the girls on the cheerleading team tended to sit. Sure enough, her friends smiled towards an empty chair.

As she slid in, one of her friends, Jackson, continued a conversation—news about an oncoming storm. The conversation soon died out as Selena turned to Kate, eyebrows drawn up in concern.

“...Are you okay?” She asked.

“Oh!” Kate, startled by question, voiced. She grinned at Selena reassuringly. “Yeah. I’m fine.”

“Okay,” Selena responded hesitantly. The younger teen’s mouth opened to speak, but she grimaced, closing it.

Kate noticed a girl unfamiliar to her approach the cheerleaders’ table. She turned to the rest of the group.

“That’s Amber,” Selena informed her. “I have a class with her. She’s pretty nice.”

“Amber? Oh, now I remember,” Jackson added as he turned to look at the aforementioned individual from his seat.

Amber opened her water and took a sip, then put the lid on, then went back to eating her lunch (Sally) we can meet in the library where the other cheerleaders study, sounds like a good idea, amber I will text the others to let them know where to meet up at (Kimberly) my braces are hurting me, amber did you get them tighten, Kimberly yea that why I didn't ride the school bus this morning, amber you did text me saying that (Emma) did you guys hear from Jojo Williams, amber is he able to play football again, Emma I don't think so he can only wear his jersey to support others, amber he did say something about his hand, Emma he might get surgery
"Yes , i play soccer. i won a medal at my old school for it. Champs, three years running." Chloe put hand on the back of her head for her embarrassment.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus