Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Charmine (played by Colorful)

Charmine entered the cafeteria, looking at the mass of students chattering away. Sighing, she joined the lunch line, leaning against the wall as her eyes roved across the room. She slightly shook her head, slouching further against the wall.

How did all of these other kids get here before her? She practically bolted from the classroom as soon as the bell rang.
Chloe walked towards the long line of kids in front of the lunch line. As she kept walking, she ended up bumping into the last girl in line.

"I'm so sorry about that. I probably should've looked where the line ended. I'm Chloe. Friends call me "Max" or Maxi" due to my last name. It's Maxwell. And your name is?"

Chloe put out her hand to shake Charmine's.

“What—“ Charmine started as she felt someone bump into her.

She turned, glaring; yet, her expression softened slightly when she heard Chloe’s apology.

“Maybe you should,” she chuckled sarcastically.

She went silent as Chloe introduced herself. For some inexplicable reason, Charmine was taken back by this sudden greeting. But as soon as it came, Charmine collected herself and smiled widely. All too quickly, she snagged Chloe’s hand and started to shake it.

“I’m Charmine. Yeah, it’s weird—get used to it!”
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

amber and her bestfriend walked into the cafeteria they walked into the line she was talking with her bestfriend (sally) we are studying together at your house, yea we are what time you wanna meet, amber we can meet up after cheer practice if you are cool with that or before cheer practice starts (sally) I will let the other's know about that, amber okay thanks, the line was moving they finally made it inside she grabbed a tray she picked up a salad and a bottle of flavored water from out the line she enter her lunch number she walked with her bestfriend to the table she meet up with the jocks,cheerleaders , and other popular kids
"So what classes do you have? See i've just started here today. and I have a free period right after lunch." Chloe took her paper that had all her classes on it and showed it to Charmine.

Oh, that’s why I have never seen her before. Charmine relaxed slightly, leaning back on the wall as she spoke.

“Well, I have English first period. Then math. After lunch, I have biology and then chorus. It’s something I’m trying out again.”

After a brief glance at Chloe’s schedule, Charmine focused her eyes onto Chloe.

“So, do any sports?”
Kate (played by Colorful)

The silence descended upon Kate as she turned the faucet to the bathroom sink off. She tore a paper towel from the dispenser, humming as she dried her hands and exited the bathroom.

Her friends had gone ahead of her since a couple had to make it to the lunch line before it got too long. The rest promised to save her a seat.

This is nice, Kate smiled to herself as slowed down to open the door. She spotted her friends sitting near where all of the girls on the cheerleading team tended to sit. Sure enough, her friends smiled towards an empty chair.

As she slid in, one of her friends, Jackson, continued a conversation—news about an oncoming storm. The conversation soon died out as Selena turned to Kate, eyebrows drawn up in concern.

“...Are you okay?” She asked.

“Oh!” Kate, startled by question, voiced. She grinned at Selena reassuringly. “Yeah. I’m fine.”

“Okay,” Selena responded hesitantly. The younger teen’s mouth opened to speak, but she grimaced, closing it.

Kate noticed a girl unfamiliar to her approach the cheerleaders’ table. She turned to the rest of the group.

“That’s Amber,” Selena informed her. “I have a class with her. She’s pretty nice.”

“Amber? Oh, now I remember,” Jackson added as he turned to look at the aforementioned individual from his seat.

Amber opened her water and took a sip, then put the lid on, then went back to eating her lunch (Sally) we can meet in the library where the other cheerleaders study, sounds like a good idea, amber I will text the others to let them know where to meet up at (Kimberly) my braces are hurting me, amber did you get them tighten, Kimberly yea that why I didn't ride the school bus this morning, amber you did text me saying that (Emma) did you guys hear from Jojo Williams, amber is he able to play football again, Emma I don't think so he can only wear his jersey to support others, amber he did say something about his hand, Emma he might get surgery
"Yes , i play soccer. i won a medal at my old school for it. Champs, three years running." Chloe put hand on the back of her head for her embarrassment.

amber and her friends was done with their lunches they was talking about the homework, (JoJo) hey girls, amber hey jojo how is your hand doing, jojo my hand is doing okay I just miss football, emma I will really miss cheering you on

amber and her friends was done with their lunches they was talking about the homework, (JoJo) hey girls, amber hey jojo how is your hand doing, jojo my hand is doing okay I just miss football, emma I will really miss cheering you on, did you guys hear Stacey new song called ring of fire featuring Lil Pump, emma yea I did doesn't she live in south central tennesse , amber yea, jojo her concerts be sold out she might come here, emma i heard she has body guards

“Oh, cool,” Charmine replied disinterestedly.

Her fingers began to drum against the wall. She perked up as she added, “Yeah, I am pretty good myself. At volleyball.”

The drumming slowed.

“Well, at least I was good. I’m not doing it this year.”

Charmine had stared past Chloe, grimacing. Shaking her head, Charmine resumed to smile toward Chloe.

“Soccer, eh? Sounds...fun. I may try it.”

amber and her crew went in the hall way they walked passed the water fountain she took out her lipgloss from out of her purse and zipped it back up (sally) that five step thing was pretty easy to me, amber it really was easy it wasn't hard to do, Emma I used my notes
Chloe put her hand on Charmine's shoulder. "You should!! It's a lot of fun. Plus, it's a great way to blow off some steam. I don't know how many times i've put up my own goal and net back at my house just to blow off a LOT of steam"

amber was putting on her lip gloss she notice her phone vibrated in her purse, sally who is that bestie, amber she must be a transfer student, sally wow, amber I am not giving up my chance as cheer captain, sally you earned it, they were done putting lipgloss on she grabbed her purse, sally oh yea jenny the elmo called he wants is red back, good one bestie as they both laughed
Dexter Domingas (played anonymously)

Dexter: he stood in his jeans and white t-shirt with his leather biker jacket on and leaned against the wall down the hall watching Amber and her cheerleader clique. He looked at his phone and laughed at the replies his photo of Amber and his brother Damion was getting.

Amber heard everybody in the hallway saying aww, (crowd) you and Damion are cute together we ship you and him don't listen to dexter he is just jealous of your guys relationship
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

“Yeah my brother and I got into a fight over Amber.” Damion said as he put his arm around Amber’s waist. He kissed her cheek really quick before looking around for Dexter.

Amber saw dexter coming he got a lot of dirty looks from one of the football players and his cheerleading gf and from Yasmin and teo
Dexter Domingas (played anonymously)

Dexter smirked at everyone in Amber’s clique who was giving him dirty looks because he had the goss on Amber which he had her to reveal.

“Hello Amber!” Dex said as he walked by her, giving her a wink. He sauntered on down the hall to a couple of his buddies where he got his phone out and showed them a video.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus