Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

Amber took her air pod out of her ear and put it in the cheetah print air pod case, she was waiting on the teacher to finish the lesson (Mr Reese) alright class here is a work sheet use the five steps I just taught you so your answers can turn out well please eyes on your paper please, amber took the sheet and started working on it she took her d led pencil started solving the problems by using the five steps she wrote her name and the date on the paper she was focused on her work and so did her friends
Florence Elizabeth (played by AmberShades)

Her lips curved into a small grin as the teacher's stare stalked towards the twin, and Florence attempted to stifle her quiet laughter. She slowly picked up her pencil as her eyes met the worksheet, immediately deciding this wasn't something she was going to do. The edges of the paper was blank. Instead of the math equation, the tip of her pencil met the blank space, and she began doodling yet again.

Amber was thinking long and hard when she is working on her paper she notice that Victor Harris was looking at she return with a smile, but the thing is he never really had the chance to talk to me not at all, but maybe there is a chance for him to talk to me on the bus ride home. Everyone wants me and him to date but he is busy and so am I, he should make the first move, but Jake really likes this is so hard to figure out. It was almost time for the bell to ring
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Chsrly was so happy the bell rang. She got up to walk out of class, having Art next period.

She met a guy in the hall that said a party was happening at the Calloway house. She wasn’t sure where that was but she could never resist a party. It was Friday night and Charly started thinking about what to wear.

“I hate school!“ she yelled out as she walked to her next class. She just wanted to have fun!
Aku Parnama (played by KingOfDorks)

As the bell rang, Aku was quick to gather his belongings and leave as soon as possible. His bag swung over his shoulder, he glanced at his schedule and began walking down the hall.

"P.E. and Health?" He mumbled. His brows furrowed. He groaned, turning on his heels and going the opposing direction. He was anything but athletic, and he was already dreading the rest of the school day. When he heard someone yelling about the same hatred, Aku turned with a grin and a silent chuckle, nodding in agreement before heading towards the gym.
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Charly gave a smile to a guy she saw walking toward the gym who must have heard her yelling. He was tall and skinny, and he had a look that attracted her. She gave him a small wave as she rounded the corner to go to her art class. She would definitely keep an eye out for him the rest of the day.

Amber was walking with her crew in the hallway she saw her other friends joined in with her she saw Jake waiting on her she knock the books out of Jennt the nerd hand as she giggled she tripped her up and said have a nice trip oops looks like you already did

Florence was walking out of the classroom when she spotted the small situation, her mouth agape. She blinked. Was she seeing things correctly? "Excuse me," She stated dryly, walking past the crew in order to reach the supposed nerd. Jenny, was it? She quickly helped Jenny to her feet, gathering a few of the books as she turned back to Amber. "Do you have a reason for doing that, or was it simply for your enjoyment?"
Dexter Domingas (played anonymously)

Dexter walked out of class behind Florence and saw it as well. He thought Flo was being nice to help Jenny who was cute in her own way.

“Aw Amber likes to enjoy herself. She seems to have a lot of boyfriends.” He said to Florence and Jenny before his brother came out of class. They both were headed for P.E.

Amber said that her and Jake are just friends she didn't like the way dexter was treating her she likes the one who is very sweet she couldn't help the fact that she was popular she enjoys making friends they walked in the computer lab they notice they had some work to do which is doing a computer safety word search and turn it in for a grade

Florence Elizabeth wrote:
Florence was walking out of the classroom when she spotted the small situation, her mouth agape. She blinked. Was she seeing things correctly? "Excuse me," She stated dryly, walking past the crew in order to reach the supposed nerd. Jenny, was it? She quickly helped Jenny to her feet, gathering a few of the books as she turned back to Amber. "Do you have a reason for doing that, or was it simply for your enjoyment? No it wasn't twin sister who did that not me

Florence gave a quick nod and chuckled at Dexter's words. She wasn't sure if she would see Jenny again, so she mumbled as she patted the student on the shoulder, "Have a good day, alright?"

The artist drew a breath, turned on her heels, and made her way towards the art room. Her heart skipped a beat, and a smile formed on her lips. She was glad that she had one class she rather enjoyed, but she didn't know how she would truly feel about it. Sure, all classes had their up and downs, but she didn't know how she would survive if she didn't like this one.

Amber was sitting in computer class with Jake as they were laughing at the joke that was being told she notice how cute jake was he did contact lens over the summer break they were a pretty green color and he got dreads that were half black and half red that was pretty cool she saw teo and Yasmin walking in together holding hands they walked towards there seats (Mrs Jones) good morning class today you guys will be doing the dos and don't for computer viruses and write a essay about it I will walk around. (Jake) you look cute today, is that dress new. Amber yea my auntie gave it to me. Your eyes are so beautiful. (Jake) but your eyes are way more beautiful. Amber giggles. (Mrs Jones) so there something you wanna share with the rest of the class jake (Jake) no Mrs Jones, no flirting
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

In P.E. the guys talked about the girls as they worked out in the weight room. "So yeah Amber is quite the dish. I like her." Damion said. "Though Charly is a lot of fun." he added.

"The writing on the boys room stall seems to be spot on with Charly and Amber." Dexter said. And I don't know if they all are related but have you seen [url=]Ashley Diaz[/url]? She is the hot one."

They talked about Charly and Amber and the other Diaz sisters and some of the guys made bets. Yes, this school and this year was going to be epic!

Amber was doing some work on the computer for class, she was very excited about her new song she was working on with one of the rappers like xxxtentacion who watched her music videos and wanted to do one with her. She continued doing her work she saw Mrs Jones walking around looking at the students work. She got a text from her uncle she will reply later but she was very well focus on her grades, but her dad doesn't want her grades dropped, she was almost done with her work, then worked on part 2

amber diaz wrote:
Amber was doing some work on the computer for class, she was very excited about her new song she was working on with one of the rappers like xxxtentacion who watched her music videos and wanted to do one with her. She continued doing her work she saw Mrs Jones walking around looking at the students work. She got a text from her uncle she will reply later but she was very well focus on her grades, but her dad doesn't want her grades dropped, she was almost done with her work, then worked on part 2, she clicked her phone it was going on 10:30
Irene Liath (played by aprilbaby)

The bell finally rang, signaling it was finally time for lunch, after what felt like weeks. Finally, Irene happily thought to herself, quickly jotting down homework . She pulled off her lab coat and goggles, leaving AP Biology class and waving goodbye at her lab partner, Carson. Dropping off heavy biology books at her locker, she made her way through the crowded hallway, waving at the few familiar faces she saw on her way to the cafeteria.

Amber was walking with her friends to the next class which was health class on the 5000th hall which is Mrs Louise, amber and the other girls was giggling about what the jock said to them in class she saw her friends they joined in with the group, (Sally) hey bestie I missed you what lip gloss flavor did you get, amber I got raspberry lipgloss, (Sally) that is cool, I got strawberry lipgloss we should but lip gloss on tomorrow while we are in the bathroom, she had her pom poms in her hand (Jake) hello beautiful, amber hey jake
Charmine (played by Colorful)

The day was arduous for Charmine. It hurt her enough that Kate, of all times, decided to leave her. Life was not forgiving for Charmine Phillips, apparently.

“And, of course, I have to deal with this, too,” she muttered as she remembered the homework she was given. Of course, she didn’t plan on doing it. The problem was hiding it from her mother.

She strode past the 5000 hall. She thought that she heard discussions regarding lipgloss, but she paid them no mind. She was hungry, and, hallelujah, her class was on their lunch break.

Amber was still talking with her friends about study group and other cool things they walked in the classroom she put her homework on the teacher's desk along with the others she walked to the back with her crew she put down her purse and book bag she opened her book bag to get her health notebook out and her led pencil from her pencil case, she sat down and closed her book bag she put her pom poms in her cheer bag she had cheer practice after school she started writing the notes off the board into a clean sheet of paper (Sally) are we going to meet up at lunch, amber whispered yea we are

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus