Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Pidgetta Gerald Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Bear Wonderson wrote:
Bear found herself wandering down random halls till the end of third period until finally, she found one that leads to the Gym wing that leads out toward the fields and stands full of bleachers. She pushed open the large door and embraced the fresh air and lack of people. With a big long sigh and shake of her shoulders, Bear climbed the bleachers finding a spot halfway up to sit. She pulled out a diet coke and sandwich from her bag as she watched the few other lunchers mander about on the field or sitting on the bleachers in groups.

By this time... a man... who happened to be in the form of a duck... walked onto the school grounds looking to see how Macie was faring. He didn’t know about the drama that took precipice only a moment or so ago at the school. He before long made it to the bleachers and saw the serene surroundings. But also saw a rather snazzy lookin gal.

howard_duck_screenshot_1202-e1539459133705.jpg

Howard: *Walking up the steps* phew! Damn these steps are steep. When Gene, T.Chen and I set The rising celebrity to attend here... we weren’t aware of there being such steep steps. Boy... that was a workout. *to the girl* hey doll. What’s shakin’?
Nguyan Le (played anonymously)

Guy was headed for Ms Krafts class but remembered he was supposed to meet Bear. He decided to head out and on his way to his car, saw her on the bleachers. "Hey Bear..." he called out giving her a wave. He walked up and climbed the bleachers and asked. "Is everything good? I'd write that paper for you but I need to actually know you to do that." He gave he a slight smile...

Quote:
Guy was headed for Ms Krafts class but remembered he was supposed to meet Bear. He decided to head out and on his way to his car, saw her on the bleachers. "Hey Bear..." he called out giving her a wave. He walked up and climbed the bleachers and asked. "Is everything good? I'd write that paper for you but I need to actually know you to do that." He gave he a slight smile...

Howard: Nice try, you Hairless Ape. But I happen to have a bulletproof vest on. Something that a certain celebrity gave me in case someone still tried to do away with me like how you just attempted on doing. Good try... no dice. *looking around* I happen to be the manager to someone. Perhaps you know of who it is.

?
Pidgetta Gerald Lightfoot wrote:
Quote:

Howard: Nice try, you Hairless Ape. But I happen to have a bulletproof vest on. Something that a certain celebrity gave me in case someone still tried to do away with me like how you just attempted on doing. Good try... no dice. *looking around* I happen to be the manager to someone. Perhaps you know of who it is.
WTH??? LOL!

"Oh yeah..." Guy said as he sat down next to Bear. "...call me Guy or GG, either is fine."
Bear barely rolled her eyes up at the crazy girl yelling while she took a bit of sandwich. She slowly started to choke on the sandwich as Guy respond while he sat next to her. Finally with one hard swallow she looked at Guy “what in the world is going on here!”

Bear Wonderson wrote:
Bear barely rolled her eyes up at the crazy girl yelling while she took a bit of sandwich. She slowly started to choke on the sandwich as Guy respond while he sat next to her. Finally with one hard swallow she looked at Guy “what in the world is going on here!”

Howard: you tell me, toots. Do you know where I can find the good ole’ celeb?

Bear
Bear Wonderson wrote:

"I don't know really. Crazy stuff at this school." he said as he sat down next to her,. "If you want help with that paper, maybe we could do it after school or something if you want." he offered "...unless you want to go to my car now and we can get it sorted out."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus