Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » the portal to the past closed rp

damian azorim (played by alacard40)

a few minutes later she sees a man covered by battle scars step into the tub and comes over to her and gives her a loving kiss as he looks into her eyes saying without words i have missed you . as he pulls his body tight to her in a loving embrace. the whole time the moons beams sending different colors all over the room .
angel (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

i have missed you mi'lord " she says softly " how did you ever survive ? " she asked quizitively; " i was sure you were dead "

i survived by remembering your soft touch and using your embrace as a reason to keep pushing till the day i could unveil my birth rite to the throne.

she smiles, " im just glad ur back " she relaxes happy spending time with him.... moments later she gets out of the tub. her skin starts to get wrinkled, she get out and wraps a towel around her

he gets out of the tub admiring her and helps asks her to pick a dress of her liking
as he pulls out a drawer full of glamorous jewelry.

she puts a navy blue dress on, it flows to the floor, she walks over to him and then points to a necklace thats has a sapphire heart on it. " that on mi'lord " she says softly

he asks her to turn around and puts it on her neck and then pulls out a ring to match the neckless and asks for her to hand him her hand for a minute and close her eyes .

she closes her eyes and holds out her hand to him.. she feels something being put onto her finger....

as he slips the finger onto her finger he asks her if she would like to go to a ball and pulls out a Chrystel rose and puts it in her hand and closes her hand and tells her to open her eyes

she opens her eyes and sees the ring and rose and smiles " ill gladly accompany you to a ball " she says as she blushes slightly looking into his eyes, almost loseing herself in them

he leads her to a carage lead by 2 white horses and tells the driver were to go as he holds her tight on the way to the ball

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » the portal to the past closed rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus