Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Venom (Gang rp)

Amber Wang (played by Kinana) Topic Starter

Amber looked up at Angelo and stuck her tongue out at him before laying her hand on top of his own. "You know I was just teasing you. You shouldn't force yourself." The redhead said a little more gentle and smiled. "And we can handle this perfectly fine" She muttered and pouted afterwards.

"The boss is kicking my beautiful shaped butt if something goes wrong on his anniversary anyways." She sighed and knew Hector wouldn't like it to be disturbed at an evening like this. "Need to be extra careful." Amber groaned and leaned her head on Angelos shoulder. "There goes my vacation..."
Angelo Gladio (played by DeadGalaxy)

"Wow boss, happy anniversary! Just don't get too tired after the dinner okay?" He winked and watched as he left, turning his attention back to Amber, just in time to see her tongue stick out at him. "I know you were kidding." He laughed a bit at Amber's next few comments, once again grabbing his side. "It'll be fine Amber, and I don't think we need to go beat up those guys right now, the mood's all romantic." He placed his free hand on Amber's head and ruffled her hair slightly. "Speaking of romance, why don't we go out for dinner too?" He teased, holding back laughter in fear of it hurting him once again.

"Not touching the hair!" Amber whined and swatted his hand away playfully before she ist out a sigh. She knew they didn't have to go right away but she had her own ways of dealing with the job. Chewing on her lower lip the redhead decided to let it go for now, she was tired and not in the mood for a fight anyway. She wasn't even in the mood to argue with Angelo and that meant a lot.

"Fine. You pay and no Italien food." Amber sighed and grabbed her leather jacket. "I'll bring you something later." She said to Declan and slipped inside her jacket. "You coming?" The informant asked and looked at Angelo.

Angelo poked Amber a little after his hand was swatted away. "Fine." He smiled a bit and watched as Amber got her jacket, a little surprised that she accepted his offer, but it was a bit of a given. He was the least likely person to ever actually form a romantic relationship with someone considering that was his only fear. "Yeah, just let me change." He pulled out a suit from one of the closets and went to a completely secluded area to change before stepping out. "I'm ready."
Declan Steelwolf (played by BryceMyers513)

Declan dropped onto the couch, deflating a bit when he learned that they wouldn’t be going to crack any skulls tonight. “You kids drive safe, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do...”
He called over his shoulder. “And seriously, Angelo, take it easy buddy.” Declan said kindly.

"Fancy." Amber grinned when Angelo came back and grabbed her box of cigarettes from the table, putting it inside her pocket. She turned to Declan and rolled her eyes while putting her hands on her hips. "I would never." The redhead replied with a smirk and patted his shoulder. "Enjoy you free night, we have enough to do tomorrow." The informant smiled and walked past Angelo.

"C'mon grandpa I'm hungry!" Amber called over her shoulder and stretched her arms above her head while she walked to the big metal door.

Angelo let a breath out of his nose at Declan's reaction. "You'll get your chance to fight some people in a bit Declan, just enjoy your alone time." He smiled "And we'll be fine" He limped over to Amber after she got to the door. "Yeah yeah, I'm here." He gave Declan one last wave before stepping out of the warehouse, putting a hand on Amber's head as he did so. "You're such a child".

"Angelo my hair!" Amber whined while they stepped out of the warehouse but didn't do much about it this time. She was used to it since she was one of the youngest in Hectors gang. "I really want some fast food. You can get me a happy meal at McDonalds since I'm such a child." The redhead said with a chuckle and looked at Angelos car and then at the man. Without a word she held her hand out but nothing happend. "The keys!" She snapped impatient and made another movement with her hand.
He grinned and chuckled, holding Angelo's keys. He tsked quietly, spinning the key ring of his fingers. "Angelo, you really need to keep a better eye on your things!"

He put a hand into his pocket to take out his keys, only to find that they weren't there. Sighing, his gaze immediately went to Thomas, who, just like he had expected, had the keys with him. "And you need to stop being such a kleptomaniac" He chuckled and walked over, taking the keys from Thomas and then throwing them to Amber. He turned and went back to the car, giving Thomas a wave before getting into the passenger seat.

((Sorry I took so long to respond, I had my last couple exams and then I was travelling, I'm in one place now though so I should be able respond quickly again))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Venom (Gang rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus