Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sailing OVER the seven seas (1x1)

Oto Fauconer (played by EonRising)

Oto watched the ground beneath the ship pass by with a relieved sigh. He hated being on the ground for too long. The earth felt cramped and tight, everyone was just in a hurry. He tensed as he felt the pager in his pocket buzz and he pulled it out. A big "10" was illuminated on the green and black screen, indicating which room he was needed at.
The cabin boy quickly made his way up two sets of stairs to the room and knocked.
Nagisa Sohma (played by Sydigo)

Nagisa had already boarded the ship awhile ago. She left early so she could beat the rush of people. Even though she wasn't claustrophobic, she indeed felt claustrophobic on this ship.

She was in a room, her suitcase to her side as her chocolate coloured eyes stared out a small window. She was on this ship alone. Nagisa liked travelling alot, alone. Her long black hair was kept up in a braid and she was wearing a yellow sundress. She sighed heavily before she heard a knock on the door.

Her head perked up and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion for a split second before she made her way to the door. Her hand slowly grasped the doorknob and she turned it before it clicked open and she opened the door. Nagisa poked her head out from behind the door and stared up at the man. "Hello." She said, simply.
Oto Fauconer (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

The 17 year old gave her a respectful nod, "Hello. My pager beeped with your room number. Did you need something?"

Nagisa smiled, "Oh yes!" She said as she raised her pointer finger in the air, "I was going to take a shower earlier and realized my hot water wasn't working." She said, remembering what happened. "I tried everything I thought I could do but...Here, just come in." She said as she opened the door wider and stepped aside, allowing the man to enter.

He stepped in and walked into the bathroom. This wasn't part of his job of course, but he knew the quirks of each room he waited on, this happened to be that the hot water would occasionally stop working once cruising altitude was reached.
He examined the brass pipes that ran along the wall and banged it once, making a small wingnut turn, opening the valve.
"Try it now."

Nagisa had followed him into the bathroom. She waited there patiently before he told her to try it. Nagisa bent over and turned on the hot water tap and put her hand underneath the small water stream to feel its temperature. Sure enough, the hot water was back on. "Perfect! Thank you." She said as she turned the water off and stood up straight again. "And what might be your name?" She asked out of the blue.

"Oto Fauconer, at your service, Miss," he said with a polite bow. "Just buzz the pager if you need anything," he said an turned to leave.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sailing OVER the seven seas (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus