Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » For Those of You Who Are Looking For a S (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Angelette 333325479G (played anonymously)

If you're more of a Sci-Fi type of RP person..Then you clicked on the right thing!

Just name whatever type of Sci-Fi RP we can do (There's gotta be fighting in it though! XD) And I will do it! We'll make this an open RP group, so anyone can join! We can talk about the plot, characters, ETC. Give out lots of description in your posts in the RP, I prefer some paragraphs.

I will be using this character, Angelette (Yes, I have made her anonymous. She use to be my open character before, so if you know who I am, then good for you! :D) Angelette was the first character I made and I never gotta chance to RP with her...So, I was hoping this could be my chance! ^^

Edit: For those of you who are looking to base the RP off of a video game, then feel free to ask! I don't play much video games...but I know about some of them. (I know the plot to Assassin's Creed, Catherine (That's not really Sci-Fi though XD and Devil May Cry.) If you had another video game in mind, then feel free to suggest! I can do research on that game so I know enough about it to RP it.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » For Those of You Who Are Looking For a S (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus