Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Some light hearted, fun rping (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hanzo Hattori (played by Kassidis_Daddy)

"Alright, soo, my Name is Hanzo, and my player got his inspiration for me from Deadpool. So, in turn, that makes me about as awesome as they come. Anyway, im looking for some fun. Nothing serious. Maybe toss in a little comedy, oh, and explosions, and capes, and pirates."
Im sorry, Hanzo got the better of me. Give an inch and they take a mile, know what i mean. But hes right, thats what he s looking for. So, if anyone is interested, lemme know and we can get the ball rolling.";
I read this and was convinced to create a character that has been on my mind, Griffon Pardoner. He is a light hearted story teller with a thirst for adventuring! Feel free to check him out if youd like to consider doing something with him. I just started him so I am still putting info up but the basics are there!
Hanzo Hattori (played by Kassidis_Daddy) Topic Starter

cool, ill check him out. Would you be willing to work with a mentaly unstable mutant?
Well that would depend on where Griffon would be going, what the goal is, and genre, your request sounded more fantasy-steampunk. That is where Griffon's genre is.

I think i could alter him a bit. Im not very familiar with steam punk themes, would he be able to be some weird science experiment, like a homunculus or something? Or he could just be flat out insane.. Like i said, steam punk is uncharted waters for me, but im willing to adapt.
Steampunk is all the gears and steam powered technology. Science a big part of it so he would definately be able to be an expirament. If you have seen Avatar the last airbender, the fire nation is steampunk. In legends of Kora the city has a more higher level of science steampunk. Bioshock is also an example of more modern steampunk. In stardust, the airship and all that stuff (the one with the pirates) was steampunk.

Ahh, Bioshock. Yep, i could see how Hanzo could fit into that!

HOLY BUCKETS BATMAN! Lets do a Bioshock rp!
I don't actually own/know the game, I only have seen it played a little bit from a friend. But who says we can't take the ideas and make our own? A city at the bottom of the sea is possible in all genres

Well of course, it doesnt have to be an exact replica! But i do know several of Hanzos abilities would be right at home in a bioshock universe!
would you mind it done without guns? Keep the cool suits and everything else but guns are out of my characters zone a bit. Anything else ive seen in there is acceptable from a city with much higher technological advances than the outside world

Sure, i dont mind. I am seriously stoked for this! I had no idea that i liked steampunk this much!
Hahaha, its my favorite genre because you can find peices of it everywhere! Shall we wing the start and...well... all of it? Or would you prefer to set up a basic "this is what we are aiming for"?

wel, i think we should have some basic goal poiny for this, but that doesnt mean that we cant wing it all the way through, or that we have to get to the overall goal in a timely fashion either.
Of course not! Would you like to start it or would you like me to?

Since this was your idea, ill give you the honors of making the first post.
Sounds good, if you will permit me a few minutes I shall finish the last bits of homework I have and shall open the gate to our watery world.

Finish up and well dive in
If I am to start, would you do the honors of giving a name to this place? (I would like to make a list of places my character has traveled)

Hmmm.. how about, Eden?
Brilliant!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Some light hearted, fun rping (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus